Chances of gerry cinnomen being on the line up?!

Loz486

2 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

I’d be surprised if he’s not on the line up.

Reckon Other in front of a big crowd. Young team love him. 

I liked Diamonds in the mud when he played at Kendal last year. His laughing between songs gets annoying.

He’ll be wearing a bunnet so hair style won’t be a factor ? 

I just don't see the festival falling for the hype enough to give him an other stage slot, most acts with one album and no big hit singles tend to play John Peel or lower. 

2 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

I just don't see the festival falling for the hype enough to give him an other stage slot, most acts with one album and no big hit singles tend to play John Peel or lower. 

Fair point. 

I remember watching Jake Bugg at the pyramid of an afternoon in 2013 and to this day I’m stunned at the size of his crowd. I take your point but I’m guessing a large crowd in front of the Other stage.

35 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Don’t lump us all in as liking him. I’m Glaswegian and I think he’s appalling.

Same. Really can’t stand him or a large portion of his fans. I live across from the Hydro in Glasgow and I’ve never seen anything like the nick of the crowd that left Gerry Cinnamon/ Courteeneers gig there. 

43 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm not. :)

I was lumping the English as not having a clue who he is.

As I said, the young team love him. Sadly, that’s not us ? 

As I also said, it wasn’t in Scotland that I saw him. He pulled a big crowd in a shitty slot.

Im guessing the same will happen at Glastonbury but I might be wrong. Time will tell.

21 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I do find it odd that folks on here tend to attack certain genres of music and then the people who like it.

Where does this snobbery / perceived hierarchy come from?

I can't speak for others, but for me it comes from my fine taste in music and just being better than other people.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I do find it odd that folks on here tend to attack certain genres of music and then the people who like it.

Where does this snobbery / perceived hierarchy come from?

Glad it's not just me who notices. A very friendly, welcoming liberal forum this from 90% of the people here. But the other 10%, they're the same... but only as long as you like the 'right' type of music.