Chances of gerry cinnomen being on the line up?!

Loz486

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Genuine question: is Johnny Marr a Wellend?

He looks a bit like one, but I think on the whole he's alright. I get the vibe from him that he's not got the massively over inflated sense of self importance that most of that aging NME hero crowd do.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

He looks a bit like one, but I think on the whole he's alright. I get the vibe from him that he's not got the massively over inflated sense of self importance that most of that aging NME hero crowd do.

Totally. And the quality of the jams speaks for itself.

But if you didn't know who he was and that photo popped up in your feed you'd immediately be on the blower to the Wellend Inspectors.

You know I was just saying to Her Indoors the other day that if Marr, Rourke, and Joyce reformed The Smiths with a new singer I'd be well up for it. Bonus points if they donate a chunk of the inevitable millions to a refugee charity or summat.

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

He had to sign off on this though & that TShirt.

I mean yeah that's very embarrassing, but there's a difference between knowing you're a big deal and thinking you're the only big deal.