The Chemical Brothers 2019

FloorFiller

25 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

Haven’t saw them since 2011 and wasn’t at the festival this year, refused to watch them on the iPlayer though as I’ve got tickets to see them in November and didn’t want to see any of the new visuals until then, want to see them and be like: ?

Hope you don't follow them on any social media then because they've posted most of it, only snippets though.

3 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Hope you don't follow them on any social media then because they've posted most of it, only snippets though.

I have actually saw the majority of the new visual stuff to be fair on the little snippets, I just didn’t want to see the whole thing put together. 

All I can say is WOW, thought they smashed it to pieces. I loved every minute of it, and set me up nicely for Sister Bliss (Faithless) in Glade after who also dropped some old school bangers..... a fab few hours of an already fab festival.... once casualty was the sole of my converse boots came off in mid move at Glade..... small price to pay. Roll on 2020..... please Faithless come and play your bangers Saturday evening as the sun goes down 

• 4 weeks later...

Rewatched it a few times. Always loved the way the visuals overlay for people at home but on "Wide Open" it's just something else. That lass swimming around on the screen, the cameraman panning over the sky and she's swimming about in the air of Glastonbury festival. Best use of it I've ever seen. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Anyone listened to any of the "The Chemical Brothers: Something for the Weekend" on 6music? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000b0w0/episodes/player

I've got a 3 hour drive in a bit so gonna put one on I reckon. 

I heard some.  There was a very heavy nostalgia hit from some of those old tunes!

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Anyone listened to any of the "The Chemical Brothers: Something for the Weekend" on 6music? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000b0w0/episodes/player

I've got a 3 hour drive in a bit so gonna put one on I reckon. 

Listened to it whilst "working". As a big Chems fan it was definitely enjoyable.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, crazyfool1 said:

I put this on in the background as I sat down to do a bit of work - I've done zero work and loved every second of rewatching the show. Absolutely hyped to see them again on Thursday!!!

10 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

anyone at Leeds last night? How was it?

Would love 2 standing tickets to London next Saturday if anyone has spare :)

Absolutely incredible! The boys are on fire! 

Was randomly stood next to some guy that was also at Glastonbury and we agreed there's definitely some new visuals. 

We got nearly a full two hours (1hr55 I think) and it was just wall to wall bangers - basically the Glasto set. 

• Upvote 1