The Chemical Brothers 2019

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Are we thinking they'd do the same set as APE?

Or does anyone think they'll do a something a bit special and slightly different for The Farm? 

You can see their recent setlists here - https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/the-chemical-brothers-33d6b0b1.html

Much as I'd like to believe they'd do something different, I kind of doubt it given that their visuals etc. are possibly pre-set etc.? 

19 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Or does anyone think they'll do a something a bit special and slightly different for The Farm? 

Guessing it’ll be a slightly whittled down version of the set they’re currently playing due to time constraints. 

Few songs I’d love to see added but with a discography of bangers as big as theirs currently is some glaring omissions are bound to happen. Thank god the new album stuff (especially the tracks they play live) is right up there.

2 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

I'd imagine it'll be almost identical. Not sure how they do their set up exactly but I know they'd mentioned the visuals constrain them a little.

I'm looking into getting a little visual set up soon for my own live shows, there are ways to play around with it using dummy midi clips. Once I've got some money sorted I'm really looking forward to diving into it.

8 hours ago, mufcok said:

That has to stay.. please

image.png

Hate to bring bad news but think it will be a shorter APE set. Will finish with block rockin beats.

they reserve private psychedelic reel for their own shows. See you at one of them later this year :)

20 hours ago, mpdow2 said:

Hate to bring bad news but think it will be a shorter APE set. Will finish with block rockin beats.

they reserve private psychedelic reel for their own shows. See you at one of them later this year :)

As long as they leave the Swoon / Star Guitar part in. I think that's my ultimate loose my shit moment when previously watching the Chems. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

On tv this looked and sounded fucking wild with a soundbar.

i love that they seemed to play a bit harder this year but than in previous years? Hope everyone was nice and mashed for it

It was fucking madness in the field. The visuals just wow - huge amount of work must of gone into the whole thing.    

Top show. Crowd wasn't all that at the beginning, lots of people trying to get closer at the beginning and then leaving within 20-30 mins.

Once those left, managed to get a good spot where people weren't too mashed they were falling into me and wasn't over hearing the chatting.

First time and loved it. Did leave just after Galvanize as wanted to get to SEC before the crowd though. Block Rockin Beats was last song I'm assuming?