The Chemical Brothers 2019

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I’m in exactly the same boat! EFests meet at Jopkins?

Haha do we have a consensus at all about whether we need to leave jopkins early for a good Chems spot. You really don’t need to be that close but you don’t want to be at the back with the talkers. Decisions think I’m leaning towards missing last 15 of jopkins. Group of 10 prob makes that a necessity :(

14 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Haha do we have a consensus at all about whether we need to leave jopkins early for a good Chems spot. You really don’t need to be that close but you don’t want to be at the back with the talkers. Decisions think I’m leaning towards missing last 15 of jopkins. Group of 10 prob makes that a necessity :(

How much time will there be in between Lg on the pyramid and chemicals on the other? 

Just now, Mt3110 said:

The Saturday Pyramid sub in 2017 finished at 8:30pm, other headliner started at 10:30pm.

Ok great, saw them on the other stage in 2015 and they were amazing. Can’t remember there being that big of a gap in between but that will do! 

9 hours ago, briddj said:

Difference is people don't tend to be *as desperate* to be close to the front for an act live Chems vs. a band like The National.

Yeah probably a good point. I was also in very different places so may not have even noticed how busy it was for LCD as there was a lot of love around me and my group

11 hours ago, mpdow2 said:

Yeah probably, though it’s a tough one. You might want to raise this over on the APE thread: 

• Upvote 1

Someone's put the Don't Think album (Live set from Fuji Rocks 2011) on Soundcloud if anyone wants a live mix to dig their teeth into before Friday. It's also on Apple Music but I'm a Spotify kinda guy. 

The Further tour really was quite something! 

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Someone's put the Don't Think album (Live set from Fuji Rocks 2011) on Soundcloud if anyone wants a live mix to dig their teeth into before Friday. It's also on Apple Music but I'm a Spotify kinda guy. 

I've got this in my car. There's also the glastonbury set from 2015 on Mixcloud.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I've recently found the whole Glastonbury 2011 set (the full BBC recording from the iPlayer) on a hard drive.  I'll have to put it somewhere to share.

Oh really? The BBC only ever offered up 30 minutes I thought?  Started at Horse Power and ended mid way through don't think.  I would love to be able to watch from start to finish again.. one of my best Glasto memories that night. 

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I've got this in my car. There's also the glastonbury set from 2015 on Mixcloud.

Perfect. Makes up for todays lack of announcements thanks loads for this.

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

You hero! I did not know this was here. 

1 hour ago, dccool said:

Perfect. Makes up for todays lack of announcements thanks loads for this.

Oh man, i feel bad now. I've been listening to it since just after that set. Should have posted sooner.

4 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Oh man, i feel bad now. I've been listening to it since just after that set. Should have posted sooner.

My bad for not even looking for it sooner. One of my glasto all time fav sets.

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

It was on Spotify until a couple of months ago and has since disappeared

1 hour ago, tumbles said:

Oh really? The BBC only ever offered up 30 minutes I thought?  Started at Horse Power and ended mid way through don't think.  I would love to be able to watch from start to finish again.. one of my best Glasto memories that night. 

I'll double check later when I'm home but I'm sure it is the full thing. 

Also anyone who's not seen the Don't Think film, get on it.  It's fantastic. 

19 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I'll double check later when I'm home but I'm sure it is the full thing. 

Also anyone who's not seen the Don't Think film, get on it.  It's fantastic. 

Awesome. Upload it to daily motion probably best bet as seems to be devoid of content clashes 

14 hours ago, tumbles said:

Awesome. Upload it to daily motion probably best bet as seems to be devoid of content clashes 

I checked, and despite the file having the words FULL CONCERT in the title, it is only the 30 mins broadcast by the BBC.

Apologies for raising any hopes.

4 minutes ago, Homer said:

I used to have the whole of the 2015 set on iPlayer on my TV but it vanished! I think if you watch too many times they delete (as weirdly Arcade Fire was the only other one to vanish - I still have Jake Bugg, Rudimental, etc!).

https://ok.ru/video/37819714143

Not great quality (apparently it’s better if you sign up), but it’s there.

4 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

I checked, and despite the file having the words FULL CONCERT in the title, it is only the 30 mins broadcast by the BBC.

Apologies for raising any hopes.

Shame, I don't know why CB or BBC didn't put the whole thing out.