The Chemical Brothers 2019

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They did a Sunday Social recreation night a couple of weeks back and here's a Best endeavours stab at playlisting the setlist.

Warning: contains "big" beats

Ah man, both ‘bug powder dust’ and ‘renegade soundwave’ are songs i haven’t heard in donkeys years, and both superb. And ‘weekender’ was absolutely formative for me

3 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Ah man, both ‘bug powder dust’ and ‘renegade soundwave’ are songs i haven’t heard in donkeys years, and both superb. And ‘weekender’ was absolutely formative for me

Oh, the rsw is that cack-handed leftfield mix. No, no, no. Stick with the original

4 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

You'd have to assume the Prodigy were booked as well.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Chems - and many others - pay tribute to Keith over the weekend.

The first time I ever heard of The Chems was seeing them supporting The Prodge in 95, so it is possible. They did remixes for them too didn't they?

4 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Belter of a tune too.

btw, did you get a ticket today Homer?

I was very lucky and got two in the coach sale on Thurs thanks! Going to Nos Alive so seeing the Chems twice (same with The Cure). The wife is going to see All Points East and claiming the hat trick! I'm trusting you're sorted?

1 minute ago, Homer said:

I was very lucky and got two in the coach sale on Thurs thanks! Going to Nos Alive so seeing the Chems twice (same with The Cure). The wife is going to see All Points East and claiming the hat trick! I'm trusting you're sorted?

Ah great news.  We were sorted 6 months ago thankfully, but so many have missed out this year.  

Looking forward to the Chems though, seen 'em umpteen times over the years and never get bored of 'em :) 

1 minute ago, fatyeti24 said:

Ah great news.  We were sorted 6 months ago thankfully, but so many have missed out this year.  

Looking forward to the Chems though, seen 'em umpteen times over the years and never get bored of 'em :) 

Thanks! Yeah, it's been a tough year! We managed to get most sorted in the end (about 15 to 20 of us). Four missed out though sadly! 

12 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

Thanks for answering me everyone! I'll probably head over to the Chems anyway. It's either them or the new Arcadia show.

Go to Arcadia on Thursday night. They do an unannounced dress rehearsal on Thursday every year. I go every year. it's a great way to catch the show clash-free!

• Upvote 1