The Chemical Brothers 2019

FloorFiller

Listened to it fully last night and thought it was brilliant. Bango, MAH, and Free Yourself are the tracks I've listened to the most so far. Gutted that Hot Chip are clashing with them but I've probably made my mind that I'm going to see Chems after listening to this.

52 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Saw them at Glastonbury 2015 and whilst I was blown away by the visuals, I was stood next to a bunch of talkers who ruined the set for me.

Hoping to get a better spot for em this time, amoungst the people who really want to party! 

Had that exact issue so moved forward about 30 yards inside the mixing desk and was a proper party. Any act can be ruined by people stood around chatting unfortunately

2 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Saw them at Glastonbury 2015 and whilst I was blown away by the visuals, I was stood next to a bunch of talkers who ruined the set for me.

Hoping to get a better spot for em this time, amoungst the people who really want to party! 

1 hour ago, dccool said:

Had that exact issue so moved forward about 30 yards inside the mixing desk and was a proper party. Any act can be ruined by people stood around chatting unfortunately

Moving is the answer! There's no need to stay put if you're being significantly bothered by the individuals near you.

2 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

The ones next to me decided to video the whole bloody thing.

3 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

my mate decided he needed a cold drink 20mins before it started, safe to stay we got a spot nowhere near the party though it was still great. Very much looking forward to getting in the middle in front of the mixing desk for this one!

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Moving is the answer! There's no need to stay put if you're being significantly bothered by the individuals near you.

Dunno, you can't do that with your family can you?

10 hours ago, Doug85 said:

Loving the new album, t'was my perfect running motivation music yesterday. Love MAH and We've Got to Try. Eve of Destruction is catchy too but I actually love Catch me I'm Falling. 

Their best album in years. 

Eve of destruction features my fav female singer , Aurora. She’s playing glastonbury so might make a stage appearance with the chems.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Eve of destruction features my fav female singer , Aurora. She’s playing glastonbury so might make a stage appearance with the chems.

I was wondering about this. I don’t know if the Chems ever perform with guest vocalists live? They haven’t in the dozen or so times i’ve seen them live but it would be interesting...

2 hours ago, DJL said:

I was wondering about this. I don’t know if the Chems ever perform with guest vocalists live? They haven’t in the dozen or so times i’ve seen them live but it would be interesting...

They had live performers when they played the Electric Proms many moons ago, but can't see them having any live performers for their Glastonbury show or any future shows, not sure it would work because most people are just transfixed by the screens anyway.