Music on Sunday

RarerThanDandyB

With the news Chems are headlining Other on the Saturday and Janet is playing the Saturday, who do we reckon will headline the Other and sub The Cure on Sunday? Weird how the acts we reckoned on Sunday are actually Saturday and leaves it open. Could Miley actually sub or even headline Other. I dont know anymore. Interested to know what others think.

45 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

With the news Chems are headlining Other on the Saturday and Janet is playing the Saturday, who do we reckon will headline the Other and sub The Cure on Sunday? Weird how the acts we reckoned on Sunday are actually Saturday and leaves it open. Could Miley actually sub or even headline Other. I dont know anymore. Interested to know what others think.

Just posted about this in the day/stage.  

I said the other week that I thought the poster indicated the subs and other headers in days:

Ezra, Liam, Miley

Tame, Chems, VW

people didn’t agree though! So who knows

20 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Ezra is subbing Stormzy so it would have to be Strokes or other for Other. 

Do we know this as fact? I'm sure we all agreed as a collective that Childish Gambino would be subbing on the Friday until proven otherwise. 

There's gonna be some very unhappy people on twitter if this doesn't happen #GambinoFridaySub

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Do we know this as fact? I'm sure we all agreed as a collective that Childish Gambino would be subbing on the Friday until proven otherwise. 

There's gonna be some very unhappy people on twitter if this doesn't happen #GambinoFridaySub

Yes, Neil got some info unfortunately. I’m gutted Gambino isn’t subbing. 

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Yes, Neil got some info unfortunately. I’m gutted Gambino isn’t subbing. 

It's never really been too likely to be honest, was always chasing a dream. That said...

I'm not giving up until that poster is released. #GambinoFridaySub