Volunteering at Boomtown with My Cause UK

ae17809

Hey,

Who is interested at volunteering at festivals this Summer? I volunteered with My Cause UK last year and had the best festival experience - I went on my own and was able to make loads of friends whilst saving the money that would have been spent on the ticket! All volunteers also received access to a camping area and a free meal on shift before enjoying the headline acts. To secure the free ticket you have to work just 3 X 8 hour shifts which allows plenty of time to enjoy the festival over the 5 days. In return for your time My Cause UK makes a donation to a charity of your choice, allowing volunteers to make a change for a cause that they are passionate about. Signing up on the My Cause UK website is super easy and just requires a deposit for the cost of the ticket, which you get back at the end of the event.. I would definitely recommend volunteering with My Cause UK to enjoy up to 15 different festivals this Summer!