How many back in the pot?

Joshuwarr

Our 2 returns - both were affordability issues - one had a holiday or Glastonbury (newbie), the other needed a summer job and for the first time ever, the company they've got a job with insisted on them starting early.

I think with the deposits taken so early, you're bound to get people who hoped to go but for whatever reason can't now.
I'd be surprised if many non-newbies dropped out due to line-up!

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

If people had to pay the full balance upfront, do people think there would be as many going back in the pot?

Now I am not advocating changing the system but the amount going back seems a little excessive. Its as if people are just taking a punt rather than really wanting to go.

I've always thought there's a percentage of the public who try for tickets as (a) they're caught up in the Glastonbury ticket hype, (b) Pyramid Attendees [in that they only go to see the Pyramid acts so buy purely on the potential mega headliners], (c) mates who 'fancy it' but come paying the balance aren't fussed.

I think there will be a lot returning from (b) as it's not a mega mainstream Coldplay, Muse, etc year. 

11 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

On twitter....

@seetickets Is there anything I can do to pay for my Glastonbury ticket after yesterday's deadline? I forgot and it was an honest mistake.

at least its on twitter ... dont feel as bad as it being someone on here ... but how the hell do does anyone miss it ?!

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

at least its on twitter ... dont feel as bad as it being someone on here ... but how the hell do does anyone miss it ?!

Some people just have chaotic lives or chaotic processes, or as my dad used to flatteringly refer to it in regards to my sister and aunt, some people just have the disaster gene!