How many back in the pot?

Joshuwarr

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I don't know all of them, friends of friends and the like. I didn't know any of them until we met at Glastonbury in 2024. All thanks to this website, Camp Ralph was the solo campers group that year.

A time traveller from the future, so that's how people end up with 34 friends! ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

38?! (it's that time of year where Mr Tease freaks out at the number of friends people have!), be honest can you remember all their names or do you refer to them by "you" for the weekend?! 

Haha in that group of 40 there's maybe 2 or 3 who I'm not properly familiar with. New partners and friends of friends. The group's grown steadily since we started in 2009. Every year we add some more to the spreadsheet. Some I'll know already and some I wont. By the end of the festival though we will all be familiar :)

We're still in the resale for another 10 as well! Of those, 2 I've never met before. The others are good pals. 

1 minute ago, Fred Zepplin said:

I'm liking these odds. 

If this is from hardcore glastonbury goers you would think there would be more returned from people who just see it as a festival and look just at the line up

It does seem a higher percentage than I was expecting but it's a very small proportion of total tickets, does seem good for resale purposes though.