Billie Eilish

Matt42

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Is she or is she not going to do the Bond song?

I would be amazed if she didn’t. Even if it isn’t part of her shows normally I think she would as this will be a special show and it’s one of her best songs. Especially now its won her an Oscar.

I have to say I’m slowly starting to come around to the idea of going to see her, clashes permitting.

Edited by DareToDibble

11 hours ago, she bangs the drums said:

Nice performance at the Grammy's and nod to Billie for wearing a t-shirt with Taylor Hawkins on it.

I think she’s really on fire at the minute. She’s taken some huge steps forward as a performer in the past few years, which is impressive considering we’ve barely had any gigs!

She’s definitely matured as a live performer. Her voice is still so weak I still think you could close your eyes and not tell it’s live, but she certainly has a more commanding presence, a world apart from her lacklustre 2019 appearance on Other. 

I saw her at Leeds a few years ago and could not really work out what the hype was about as she mumbled her performance, though looks like she is a different live performer to me. No idea if i will go and watch her, though cannot deny that right now, she is one of the biggest music star in the world, and Glastonbury have done the right thing booking her now before she headlines all other festivals across UK and Europe. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Looks like I’ll be seeing her after all. If only to keep up the streak of seeing an act every year who has appeared in the Simpsons…

image.thumb.png.58f3107b6f22b3efda10ecf8b4a4f1e7.png

I’ll just stick with Macca for that.

Also, uck, just cancel this thing already. Now they’re rehashing ideas that were absolutely terrible the first time round. 

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah Damon looked like he didn’t know where he was tbh. Is he in his I’m too cool to even smile or say anything era?

Damon looking out at crowd: ‘Damn this is much bigger than when I played with Blur’.

Crowd looking at Damon: ‘Is that the guy who dissed Taylor? Boo’.

Still not sure she has the hits to carry a Pyramid headline set but that was very decent. Loved the cherry picker and glad she’s still playing Bellyache and IDWBYA. 

Damon coming out on Friday night would obviously raise the roof. Khalid not so much but I wouldn’t expect him to fly over anyway. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Still not sure she has the hits to carry a Pyramid headline set but that was very decent. Glad she’s still playing IDWBYA. 

Damon coming out on Friday night would obviously raise the roof. Khalid not so much but I wouldn’t expect him to fly over anyway. 

Said in the other thread but surely there’s a chance she has some kind of guest now. Can’t think who it would be though.

I think no time to die will come back into the setlist for Glasto tho.