Billie Eilish

Matt42

It gets better on repeated listens but still threatens to overwhelm her when it hits it’s stride - this gentler, husky Billie is fine until the music soars. You could imagine someone like Adele doing a much better job at it. 

Edited by kalifire

Think it's spot on personally. It definitely has Billie and Finneas' style stamped on it but works great as a Bond theme as well. It sounds different as a Bond theme without being totally off the wall and feeling out of place.

These two are on a fucking mammoth run of form at the minute. Everything they touch turns to gold. And Billie only turned 18 a few months ago 😑 

I can't wait for Billie to headline the Pymild when album 2 drops. I was planning on going on a Glastonbury hiatus after this year but that's the type of thing that would bring me straight back.

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

He did five years ago, and you’re right, it was. 

100%. Worst part of the film. 

Dodgy ground with the gender pronoun read someone make a decent point the other day as to what part of the Glastonbury equality 50/50 Sam will want to be part of.