*** Plays Or We Riot

K2SO

30 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Ooh Bjork as the missing other headliner, is this at least possible? If not probable of course 

I think it’s perfectly plausible. She finishes a run of 8 NYC shows at the beginning of June.

Keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed! ?

30 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Ooh Bjork as the missing other headliner, is this at least possible? If not probable of course 

‘The Prodigy unfortunately had to pull out so we replaced them with the closest act we could find both musically and spiritually - Bjork. The Courteeners are ecstatic to be warming up for her’

44 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

Anderson Paak’s a R&L exclusive I’m afraid. Although I don’t suppose that means anything anymore. 

Yeah i take all exclusive statements with a pinch of salt. Always ways around it. Especially with glastonbury, they never have to sell tickets off the line up and have so many stages. As long as the pyramid headliners arent clashing with exclusives then it seems to be fair game.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:50 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh  seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great singer Brandon Flowers is headlining the Pymild tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Brandon Flowers".

"Then, Brandon Flowers...", The doctor says, "...Smile like you mean it"

Brandon Flowers: Doc I'm depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. I feel all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Doctor:  Treatment is simple. Brandon Flowers is headlining the Pymild tonight. Go and see him. You wont believe how much he sucks.  He's honestly the worst act that's ever headlined Glastonbury and watching him flail about out of his depth with his one song should pick you up.

Brandon Flowers:

Doctor: I know who you are

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Brandon Flowers: Doc I'm depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. I feel all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Doctor:  Treatment is simple. Brandon Flowers is headlining the Pymild tonight. Go and see him. You wont believe how much he sucks.  He's honestly the worst act that's ever headlined Glastonbury and watching him flail about out of his depth with his one song should pick you up.

Brandon Flowers:

Doctor: I know who you are

When its all blown over can you watch the headline set on the iplayer and live type out your thoughts on here? I'll order you a dominos or something to help you through it.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, priest17 said:

When its all blown over can you watch the headline set on the iplayer and live type out your thoughts on here? I'll order you a dominos or something to help you through it.

Most of this message board as the killers come on stage...

Lets go to the bread and roses, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over.hfzx3pp

• Upvote 1