eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.
K2SO

*** Plays Or We Riot

Who's the one act not yet on the lineup that you want on there, that will really bum you out if they are not on the full release?

Personally, it's Dua Lipa. She's bloody brilliant, perfect festival tunes and is working on a new album. A sunshine Pyramid slot would be incredible!

• Upvote 1

I don't know about being bummed out, cos I've given up hope, but for me it's Aphex Twin.  He's as active as he's ever been (since the 90s anyway), he's put out loads of new music in recent years and has appeared at the festival many times before.  Such a pity that his current live show seems destined to miss the farm.

Ah well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Not bagging Stereolab, Bikini Kill and Jason Lytle* when all three are back touring is a shame for me personally. 

*would Jason playing his own & Grandaddy tunes on only a grand piano qualify for the Acoustic Stage?

Foals (although I’d probably prefer a secret set)

Don Broco

Frank Turner

The Strokes 

Edited by TKOCF

The lack of Doves and Stereolab is very odd considering they’re about and not exclusive. Reluctant to moan about the lineup but they’re both open goals as far as bookings go, surely?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Daft Punk.

Ok, ok, serious answer.... was very disappointed to not see Orbital on the poster.

Yes. That was bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

The lack of Doves and Stereolab is very odd considering they’re about and not exclusive. Reluctant to moan about the lineup but they’re both open goals as far as bookings go, surely?

They both confirmed they will not be there unfortunately. Would have been the 2 only must sees for me.

9 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

They both confirmed they will not be there unfortunately. Would have been the 2 only must sees for me.

Yup, hence the open goal comment. I’d say they’re normally good at nabbing those types but recall the lack of MBV when they returned.

27 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Daft Punk.

Ok, ok, serious answer.... was very disappointed to not see Orbital on the poster.

7 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Yes. That was bullshit. 

Didn't someone say Orbital were nailed on... Friday John Peel? Or is that ruled out now?

14 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

Stereolab not being there as clear an indication as this geek needs to confirm malaise at the core of festival booking policy. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Yup, hence the open goal comment. I’d say they’re normally good at nabbing those types but recall the lack of MBV when they returned.

Sorry, I did not get that comment :D I do now.