Saturday:

Main Stage - Smashing Pumpkins + Catfish & The Bottlemen

Big Top - Charlie XCX + Lizzo

Sunday: 

Main Stage - Billy Joel + Lewis Capaldi

Big Top: Example

Edited by BJCrees

4 minutes ago, jump said:

I don't think any fest would touch Morrisey, he refuses to play at festivals that sell meat and his politics talks are off putting.

Your 2nd stage headliner is actually bigger than the mainstage one on Sat.

Yeah I agree actually, that was the tricky slot, I thought about Evanescence there. And I read an article about Travis replacing him - then I realised that was from 2005. 

My guess at a line up 

FRIDAY - The National, The Libertines, Dizzie Rascal, Embrace.

SATURDAY- Chemical Bros, Foals/Catfish, Sam Fender, Dua Lipa, Neil Diamond. 

SUNDAY - FATM, The Darkness/The Streets, Wolf Alice, Lewis Capaldi, The Amazons 

BIG TOP (over weekend) Frank Turner, Slaves, Frank Carter & RS, Mark Ronson, Ash, White Lies. 

1 hour ago, WhoOdyssey said:

1 hour ago, WhoOdyssey said:

I think that Friday is very weak compared to the other 2 days. No chance Foals and Catfish would be there without headlining, and Dua Lipa wouldn't be lower than Sam Fender. Same with Wolf Alice and The Darkness.

I dunno The national have been headlining boutique festivals like Latitude for years and headlined their own APE day last year, which Chemical Brothers did this year. Also new album. But not right for an Isle of Wight crowd unfortunately, may be Big Top against a dance act?

Seen a lot of people mentioning Foals, Florence and Royal Blood. I'd say Florence most likely of the three, I'd love Foals and Royal Blood but reckon they're both off to Glastonbury.

No ones mentioned Stereophonics. New album out in November and although they aren't everyone's cup of tea they have headlined 3 times previously. However it has only been 4 years (Same as Queen). Also Kaiser Chiefs released a new album, but no way would they headline.

Also, what about The Black Keys? Headlined in 2015 and haven't returned to the UK since, but again they could be more Glastonbury.

Personally, some lesser mentioned names lower on the bill I'd love to see there would be:

Hozier, Sam Fender, Razorlight, The Vaccines, Nothing But Thieves

As for headliners, any of these would be welcomed:

Foals, Royal Blood, The Black Keys, AC/DC (if the rumours are true), Queen, Catfish and the Bottlemen, FATM