Isle of Wight 2020

jj200

12 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Not a chance Liam will be there just 2 years after headlining surely?

I hope not. Had Liam 2018, then his brother 2019. Hopefully they don't get a brother headlining again 3 years in a row. Would be a bit of a joke.... 

Perfect lineup:

AC/DC

Foos

Royal Blood

That would be my dream haha. Rock and roll basically :)

edit: that is not my prediction. Just a dream that won't ever happen ;) 

Edited by The All Round Ball :|

37 minutes ago, Barnabylike said:

he was advertised as a headliner. Isle of Wight always have an additional headliner playing a special set. this year it was Fat Boy Slim playing a closing set. Liam played an extended set in 2018. and they had David Guetta and Run DMC Co-Headline in 2017.

Oh right, didn't notice that. Would prefer him not to headline myself, hopefully a few good uns.

1 hour ago, DDave said:

If IOW stays to the same lower tier festival it did this year then no as Queen would be way out of budget. If they step it up again then maybe but they were only there a few years ago. I don't see it happening to be honest.

I find Queen+AL quite plausible IF the fest is moving up again. The dates line up, Download is out of the picture. And tbh is they are doing arenas rather than a stadium in June,  they may not be commanding a fee that is so huge. 4 years is a short gap, but not unprecedented: Kings of Leon had a 3 year gap between headlining. And if they can get them, I hardly think the gap will be the one factor that means they turn them down.

Hi

I was slow off the mark and missed the early bird tickets (and all hotels in the vicinity apparently!).  Does anyone know when the general tickets go on sale?  Went a good few years ago and looking to take the family over for a week and take in the festival while there.

Thanks

Edited by Festivaljunkie11

11 minutes ago, AMBEV said:

Was a lot of activity last year on here about who was playing and when tickets were going on sale. 
it’s like a grave yard in here this year. 

It's about the same as it was last year. Tbh with the fest "downsizing" there probably will be less discussion over IOW in the future.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Post a prediction - good way to get people talking. The reason there is no chat is theres no rumours at all yet so nothing to go off.

Elton

Coldplay

Metallica

Basically, 3 big acts who are active and likely won't be headlining Glastonbury next year.

4 minutes ago, Foxyknoxy said:

When do tickets go on sale? Thanks 

From the official website:

When do Isle of Wight festival tickets for 2020 go on sale? 

A limited early bird release of tickets has been released and sold out. The next wave of tickets will be announced shortly.

55 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

From the official website:

When do Isle of Wight festival tickets for 2020 go on sale? 

A limited early bird release of tickets has been released and sold out. The next wave of tickets will be announced shortly.

How much is an adult weekend ticket approx? Thanks