Hands off Gretel

guypjfreak

Check them out.... You heard it first from me.... Don't know how to do just you tube lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=hands+off+gretel&oq=ha&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l3j69i57j69i60l2.1713j0j8&client=tablet-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I'll give you 2nd place as I heard it from @jeffie ages ago.................................. but they are good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Spindles said:

That whole lotta love clip has blown my mind, that vocal tone rise on the breakdown is insane.  A friend has been raving about HOG for the longest time, real shame they aren't on the bill, I'm told they are amazing live.

They are awesome.  Touring very soon, and to make my heart happy, supporting Ferocious Dog at the Holmfirth Picturedrome.

I may start a campaign for them to play somewhere at G next year, they would kill it.

Edited by jeffie