Is the end of Boomtown near?

Jimpsnl

13 hours ago, Jimpsnl said:

I do find it slightly worrying that it has not sold out yet... If my memory serves me correct, boomtown has sold out every year by now 

Isn't that because last year they did something with the tickets, involving taking standard tickets off sale and putting them on as boomtown springs?

But yeh, I've also noticed a few others selling out that I wasn't expecting...

On 7/13/2019 at 10:23 PM, Jimpsnl said:

I do find it slightly worrying that it has not sold out yet... If my memory serves me correct, boomtown has sold out every year by now 

They sold out today in 2012. It's just come up in my Facebook memories.

I don't think it will sell out this year. The problem being, as it's a fair whack of money to go now, i just can't see people finding that sort of money just before the festival, as festivals are expensive enough just to attend.

Edited by mr flow

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:33 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

FOOD!

Do we know which food places will be there again this year? Anna Mae's mac and cheese was great last year. It is still up to standard, I had one at Glastonbury.

I had several at Noisily last week too... delicious!

On 7/13/2019 at 10:23 PM, Jimpsnl said:

For the record, at this point in 2016 they still had just over 1000 tickets left. So it was only really lasts year that it sold out way in advance.

2 hours ago, mr flow said:

For the record, at this point in 2016 they still had just over 1000 tickets left. So it was only really lasts year that it sold out way in advance.

I think we can also conclude that it's pretty close to selling out. They warned that over 90% of tickets had been sold weeks ago. It's always that final 10% that is hardest to shift though, and will be moving slowly. Will be interesting to see if they can shift the final few over the next 3 weeks.