Campervan confirmation?

daclown28

22 hours ago, daclown28 said:

I have just paid my balance, all sorted. I friend of mine got me a camper ticket in the sale (using my reg details) but I havny received a confirmation email, can someone help me track it down or is there a way to check that it went through?

Here is a link to SeeTickets online tracker to check, just enter your email address into the bottom field and you should get an email of all your orders. :) https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Like 1

On a similar note, we have paid our ticket balances (yay) and i have used your link to check that i definitly did book a campervan (which did - exxtra yay) but now i am stupidly panicking that there is a balance to pay on that - can someone reassure me that i paid it the campervan all upfront and there is no balance to pay. 

58 minutes ago, SouthbanKen said:

On a similar note, we have paid our ticket balances (yay) and i have used your link to check that i definitly did book a campervan (which did - exxtra yay) but now i am stupidly panicking that there is a balance to pay on that - can someone reassure me that i paid it the campervan all upfront and there is no balance to pay. 

You couldn't book a campervan pass without paying in full so there is definitely nothing outstanding to pay on that transaction. :)

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

You couldn't book a campervan pass without paying in full so there is definitely nothing outstanding to pay on that transaction. :)

Thank you, i was "sure" that i had paid in full, just one of those nervous double, triple check panic moments. 

2 hours ago, daclown28 said:

Thanks guys I was looking for Glastonbury  not see tickets. See you at the farm!

SeeTickets handle to sale (and refunds) of all Glastonbury tickets and campervan passes, just enter your email address into my original link, this will answer your question.  https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService :)