Big Problem with balance payment

OddRon

Hi all, I tried to pay my balance and my card got marked as fraud by HSBC and so I backed out of buying the ticket, I then sorted my bank out and I've tried to repurchase it and it says "There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order." I can't get hold of anyone at See Tickets at all

Any help or suggestions please

1 minute ago, OddRon said:

Hi all, I tried to pay my balance and my card got marked as fraud by HSBC and so I backed out of buying the ticket, I then sorted my bank out and I've tried to repurchase it and it says "There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order." I can't get hold of anyone at See Tickets at all

I'd keep trying with See - there are still a few days.  They will probably be able to help.  I expect that the purchase will time out after a few days anyway.  You're very likely to be able to sort it, but keep trying with See.

Something similar happened to me when I was booking tickets in 2017 - I got in to purchase tickets but stupidly didn't realise I needed to use a credit card rather than a debit (a credit card is required for international purchases).

Cue absolute panic as I tried to dig out the credit card details - the site then timed out as I was putting in said details.

I managed to get in again quite quickly but was kicked out as it said there was already a purchase ongoing with my registration number. I had to wait another 10 minutes for that one to time out.

Miraculously I got back in a third time and managed to grab 2 tickets seconds before they sold out.

Getting in 3 times to buy Glasto tickets in the one sitting - the Gods were on my side that day.

Edited by LostHorizon
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, OddRon said:

36 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Wait nevermind It's worked sorry all

Phew!  That was quite the  emotional rollercoaster.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fatyeti24 said:

You're going to be on quite the emotional rollercoaster if you don't sort yer fecking avatar out. :P Just paid your ticket balance dick head. What's done can be undone. Just sayin..... 

5 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

You're going to be on quite the emotional rollercoaster if you don't sort yer fecking avatar out. :P Just paid your ticket balance dick head. What's done can be undone. Just sayin..... 

Better than anything on telly...

21 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Every time this button is pushed I hear “only love can hurt like this” in my head.

16 hours ago, H.M.V said:

OMG just caught this update out of the corner of my eye and though of wow whats the persons picture to provoke such an H.M.V response ... Trump/Fred West / Myra Hindley ....... then scrolled back and realised that its just your hubby with Paloma - I then spat my coffee out on my keyboard - thanks for the giggle