Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

I had a hissy fit on Monday cos I couldn't get my card to work, technical difficulties. Was ready to pay first thing and was getting antsy and sorted them at around 5pm. You live dangerously pal. My anxiety couldn't wait, even rang the bank today to make sure payment went through. Lol

Ooh that can’t have been good for your nerves.?I couldn’t pay until yesterday as I was waiting on money going into my account then I just didn’t get round to it. I had 3 alerts set up on my phone for today though and have screenshotted the payment confirmation screen and checked my bank account 3 times in the last hour to make sure. Got the email too so I think I’m safe now!?

3 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Wow living on the edge there after not getting a ticket in 2017, how did you hold your nerve ? 

Haha, my nerve was held for me due to financial constraints! If it was up to me I would have paid up just after midnight on Monday!

4 hours ago, crocodiles said:

Will they talk of the Ayrshire man in hushed tones ..He's the one they will say the one who rushed a fry up. 

I'm not Scottish but admire the commitment of such a person who rushes a fry up to pay for glasto ticket 

It was in jersey and It had a strange red thing on it, I believe the locals call it a tomato. Fortunately it had been soaked in lard and incinerated so didn’t offend my palate. 

Was a bit touch and go there with some people being able to cough up the £200 as they’re shite with money but 0 out of the 6 bought in the main sale going back here which is nice. 

Underwhelming initial lineup poster or not, the idea of putting the ticket back at this point seems insane to me. Bring on the hysteria of further announcements and the resale.