Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

6 hours ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

After a few days of deliberations we have now paid the balance and we will be there for our first Glastonbury ever. Not as excited as I was back in October tbh. 

That's fine, when you haven't been before you still aren't sure what to expect but we all know what you are in for at your first one and it's amazing. When you first see everything and have that first "im at Glastonbury moment" it's fantastic. Your excitement will start building up again closer to the festival and if not it certainly will once you have that "moment" .

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

After a few days of deliberations we have now paid the balance and we will be there for our first Glastonbury ever. Not as excited as I was back in October tbh. 

I promise you won’t regret it, it’s the best place. 

Charm x

• Upvote 1

paid mine...realized mistake afterwards as in excitement to get it done I neglected to scroll down the drop-down menu and select the correct state, and so now my ticket is being sent to 'Alabama' the 'default' and first of the 50 US states listed in the drop-down.... 

trying to figure out how to go back and correct that, but I think i'm in...

maybe that's a sign Lynyrd Skynyrd are playing the Friday rock slot. 

(edit) easily corrected....I may have just lost us Lynyrd Skynyrd now, sorry! 

Edited by tevaburger

3 minutes ago, tevaburger said:

paid mine...realized mistake afterwards as in excitement to get it done I neglected to scroll down the drop-down menu and select the correct state, and so now my ticket is being sent to 'Alabama' the 'default' and first of the 50 US states listed in the drop-down.... 

trying to figure out how to go back and correct that, but I think i'm in...

maybe that's a sign Lynyrd Skynyrd are playing the Friday rock slot. 

Think you can change the address here. 

Charm x

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

What’s sapped your excitement levels?

must admit I became quite unenthusiastic in the run up to the first one I went to (2003), I think because it turned out Prince wasn’t going to play (his rumoured playing was the main reason I decided to go), and instead Moby was going to take his place - I was not impressed!

Sent my wife and mine to lead booker but had to wait for him to return from Rome today...PAID

Definitely paid as well, as I keep checking the screen shot he sent me. Other group of six still to pay, waiting for a couple of stragglers payment! 

Excitement levels high, next few weeks when the naughty corner line ups release, going to be popping 

Balance paid. I haven’t gone to the festival by car for a long time, since when was parking 45 quid?!!!

Anyway. I didn’t pay for parking when I paid for my ticket as I thought I’d wait to pay for that now I can’t see an option to add it anywhere? Anyone got a link or is it a case of phoning See?