Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

10 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I've bought our tickets for our savings account but then wanted to go back in to pay for car parking from a different account. Can I still do this and how?

Do you mean bank account? Yes, you should be OK. It doesn't matter on what debit card you use, and maybe credit card too from the UK, to complete payments.

24 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Do you mean bank account? Yes, you should be OK. It doesn't matter on what debit card you use, and maybe credit card too from the UK, to complete payments.

You can definitely use credit cards for uk purchases now. Used mine earlier. 

2 hours ago, D-Low said:

I know it's all worth it but damn that was a big expense with a parking ticket - following 4 new tyres on my car last week I'm praying to the money gods that the rest of April and May is kind to my bank account :(  Would love it if Glasto/See introduced a payment plan over the course of a couple of months.

All year round we have a standing order of £75 paid into a building society account. You have to physically go into a branch to make a cash withdrawal so temptation for impulse buys is removed! Covers tickets and spending money. :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I've bought our tickets for our savings account but then wanted to go back in to pay for car parking from a different account. Can I still do this and how?

If you contact SeeTickets to do this you can get your car parking added to your order so you won't have to pay additional postage costs.:)

3 hours ago, H.M.V said:

You get a voucher with your ticket to collect the bottle on site. At least that's how its worked in the past. We have a few already so just taking them with us. 

Ahh I see! Thank you for this info. Tis good to know!

Paid for ours yesterday morning. Excitement definitely building though there was definitely a slight reticence at paying on April Fools day! Looking forward to the slow trickle of further acts being announced now and watching the site start to take shape via Glastocam.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've really been putting off buying the coach tickets as they're just so bloody expensive (unjustifiably so, in my eyes). Cost me over 80 quid per person return from London! I've been to Glastonbury town by coach from London for about a tenner before for a wedding. Ah well, we literally have no choice as we don't have a car, but I bet it makes going green a hard choice for those who do...

Have gone for a very civilised 10am journey both ways. The campsite we head for doesn't fill up too early and I'm so over being exhausted before I even get there. And so nice to not be going from bloody Greenwich!

Probably too late now but a tip for future years, book a NE coach to Glastonbury town or one of the surrounding towns and get the shuttle bus to the site from there. Means a change rather than direct to the site but one year it saved us a load as we just paid ordinary NE fares instead of the, as you say, hiked up festival fare direct to the site.

41 minutes ago, storm said:

Probably too late now but a tip for future years, book a NE coach to Glastonbury town or one of the surrounding towns and get the shuttle bus to the site from there. Means a change rather than direct to the site but one year it saved us a load as we just paid ordinary NE fares instead of the, as you say, hiked up festival fare direct to the site.

Cheers for this! Good tip for future reference.

Went to book my usual coach from Bristol, only to find out ONE OF YOU PEOPLE booked the last seat, and they're sold out! have had to opt for half an hour later than usual- when I find out which one of you it was, there will be trouble!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Went to book my usual coach from Bristol, only to find out ONE OF YOU PEOPLE booked the last seat, and they're sold out! have had to opt for half an hour later than usual- when I find out which one of you it was, there will be trouble!!!!

Get there 30 minutes early so you can see who it was.

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Get there 30 minutes early so you can see who it was.

That's my plan!?

I don't get why they've sold out already (the 6am and the 6.30am), last time I didn't get a ticket until the resale and all was fine. I did notice the coach station was a lot quieter than usual, so maybe they've cut back on the number of coaches?

Or do they make more available for sale near the time?

Edited by Mr.Tease

Job done, tickets paid, now the only panic is the constant checking when tickets are dispatched until they arrive. Actually was on holiday yesterday and had decided to pay when I got home this afternoon. Fear and excitement got the better of me and I paid from a hotel room in jersey at a minute past nine 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im just wondering who the brave person who pays off the balance late is going to be ?:) 

I was going to leave it til Wednesday but couldn't even brave that out- have just caved and done it now.

What was with the 6 minute timer? I don't need that kind of pressure, man!

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

I was going to leave it til Wednesday but couldn't even brave that out- have just caved and done it now.

What was with the 6 minute timer? I don't need that kind of pressure, man!

dont know ... my friend paid ours off ... bit unnecessary isn't it ? unless it come to the last  6 mins of payment window its daft :(