Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

Just paid off my balance. Feels real now! I also bought a stainless steel water bottle. I've always meant to but never have until now. I know you can get them onsite but it's nice to get happy things in the post ?

1 hour ago, dingbat2 said:

I raised this on the questions forum as well but...

Can you buy the Glastonbury water bottles on site? And if you can are they the same price?

I know you can buy them when you pay the ticket balance, just looking to save valuable space, if you could buy them onsite anyway?

Cheers

Apologies all I am a twat. You don't collect the water bottles until you get there, so wont save any space by buying them now. What a nutsack I am...

4 minutes ago, sime said:

Just paid off my balance. Feels real now! I also bought a stainless steel water bottle. I've always meant to but never have until now. I know you can get them onsite but it's nice to get happy things in the post ?

You get a voucher with your ticket to collect the bottle on site. At least that's how its worked in the past. We have a few already so just taking them with us. 

2 paid off and 1 back in the pot and reminders sent to 4 others! 

Still getting over the shock of £45 car park - remembering when it used to be a tenner! Can’t remember what it was last time but it’s gone up. 

I know it's all worth it but damn that was a big expense with a parking ticket - following 4 new tyres on my car last week I'm praying to the money gods that the rest of April and May is kind to my bank account :(  Would love it if Glasto/See introduced a payment plan over the course of a couple of months.

Edited by D-Low

12 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Paid! Did anyone else feel unaccountably nervous as though it was ticket day and you had to be quick to get one? 

Not so much nervous but I have re-read my confirmation email 15 times and counting, double and triple checking I have indeed paid.

1 hour ago, sedra said:

2 paid off and 1 back in the pot and reminders sent to 4 others! 

Still getting over the shock of £45 car park - remembering when it used to be a tenner! Can’t remember what it was last time but it’s gone up. 

I’m pretty sure it was £45 last time too as I vaguely remember it being £15 each for our group and there’s three of us 

23 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Glastonbury HQ has posted a reminder on Facebook. Can't recall if that's normal or if its slow on the uptake. Hoping its slow for the people looking for tickets in the resale. 

Ive trawled back through the official facebook posts -

27th March 2017, there was a reminder posted that you must pay 1st - 8th. Nothing following that..

31st March 2016 - Tomorrow you can pay. 1st April 2016 - Payments open. 8th April 2016 - you have til midnight.

So in short - there's no pattern

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

10 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I've bought our tickets for our savings account but then wanted to go back in to pay for car parking from a different account. Can I still do this and how?

Yes you can buy parking later but will need to pay postage again. So will cost you more. 

• Upvote 1