Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

9 minutes ago, incident said:

Would you ever, in any circumstance, feel comfortable ringing See and using the word "cancel"?

Had to do that for a Worthy View recently.

They asked me to email in - let's just say I specified very, very clearly "please only cancel the Worthy View NOT the actual Glastonbury ticket to which it's associated" underlined, bold, italics!

I hate spending money, it makes me feel ill! I'm waiting til Wednesday to pay it off as my friend can't get the time off this June, so I'm giving him 2 days to see if he cracks and some how thinks of a way to attend, if not I'll just pay off my balance. 

It is vital that you all don't let me forget! (my memory has been atrocious the past week!) 

9 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

It is vital that you all don't let me forget! (my memory has been atrocious the past week!) 

You need to pay off your balance before the end of the week.....there we have it, i've done my duty ;)

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hawros said:

Getting FOMO over the water bottle - didn't get one as I have one from a few years ago. You can buy them on site, right?

I always have done..  Sometimes they will have you wait until ordered ones have been collected.. Have 2 may get another

I'm more interested in the Steel pint mugs..  Had 2 - accidentally left one at Bearded Theory - Want to have a set of 4.  Love drinking out of them and a pint of rum and coke with ice gets deliciously cold.  Also nice to raise your steel pint to others with a mug at other festivals.

1 minute ago, paddyclark said:

I always have done..  Sometimes they will have you wait until ordered ones have been collected.. Have 2 may get another

I'm more interested in the Steel pint mugs..  Had 2 - accidentally left one at Bearded Theory - Want to have a set of 4.  Love drinking out of them and a pint of rum and coke with ice gets deliciously cold.  Also nice to raise your steel pint to others with a mug at other festivals.

Yeah, i have my pint mug and i really sat and dithered about the bottle and decided i have plenty of reusable ones already and i actually dont like drinking out of the steel bottles.  I can get one on site i believe. 

Just now, Krazypinkminx said:

Yeah, i have my pint mug and i really sat and dithered about the bottle and decided i have plenty of reusable ones already and i actually dont like drinking out of the steel bottles.  I can get one on site i believe. 

Worth getting a bottle if you don't have one.  Actually really good value for a tenner keeps water nicely cold. Not tried cider bus cider in them as yet but it needs to be done.

7 minutes ago, paddyclark said:

Yep - completely agree. I have 3 of those already, one of which I'll take to use this year. Will undoubtedly end up coming back with more. The fun last year was tracking down the ones with the Glasto logo printed on them (and then not sacrificing those at the bars).

Edited by Hawros

1 hour ago, Hawros said:

Getting FOMO over the water bottle - didn't get one as I have one from a few years ago. You can buy them on site, right?

I've emailed Seetickets in the past and they added the water bottles to my order. Saves running the risk of them running out at the stalls onsite.

• Upvote 1