Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

I can picture Michael and Emily sat in the kitchen looking at a computer and ticking us off as we pay ... that’s crazyfool1 confirmed for another year we might need a bit more camping around the jp this year so we can fit the ribbon tower and pyramid up there :) 

41 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Delighted to have parted with £230 .... and im officially all paid up and waiting for the tickets to arrive 

Is this an example of 'A crazyfool1 and his money are soon parted'?

• Upvote 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Ring see ... I would think you can cancel it ... the plan not the ticket ... just make sure you make this very clear :) 

Gosh, Don't even think I would risk it for the fiver it cost me!  Hope I'm not tempting fate.

• Like 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Ring see ... I would think you can cancel it ... the plan not the ticket ... just make sure you make this very clear :) 

Would you ever, in any circumstance, feel comfortable ringing See and using the word "cancel"?

• Like 1

Ive just paid for my group (they all transferred the pennies to me - to avoid the 8.95 transaction fee each) - never been so happy to see over a grand leave my account in one go :)

Roll. On. June!!!!!!!