The Wood

danbailey80

Looks like one of those tree top walks but could be a pier / bridge.. But if its in the glade where will it go.. Through the trees and around the glade stage and back to the railway path.. That WOULD be a bloody cool pier.. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Thats in the wood by the john peel :) 

THAT MY FRIEND IS WHAT I TOLD THE WIFE thank you... But she pointed out that it said that it was by the glade.. 

Top of the range old son.. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

apparently the glade run the two areas ... and it has been #wood at the top gives me my clue 

I just took one look at pic and said jp Woods.. But NOOOO wife never believes me lol

They've been working on that area for a few years now haven't they so may be this is going to be and added something.. To do with the bar... 

We're guessing but it's definitely worth the guessing init. 

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It didn't say it was by The Glade, it was posted from The Glade Area account, who also run The Wood. It's near JPT and not a pier.

Never said YOU did old son.. No worries init 

It was the wife lol.. 

If I remember rightly there's high ground behind the wood bar so maybe there going to have a walk way above the bar.. That would be cool... Cos they have the fire in the middle don't they.. 

My painting of the woods.. 

il_794xN.1421856657_e3s9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Never said YOU did old son.. No worries init 

It was the wife lol.. 

If I remember rightly there's high ground behind the wood bar so maybe there going to have a walk way above the bar.. That would be cool... Cos they have the fire in the middle don't they.. 

My painting of the woods.. 

il_794xN.1421856657_e3s9.jpg

That would be cool old son. Nice painting.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It didn't say it was by The Glade, it was posted from The Glade Area account, who also run The Wood. It's near JPT and not a pier.

Collaborative with Avalon, I believe. ?

More rumblings of preparation, Rocket Lounge posted a photo from the farm today as well, measuring their area up. :)