Blur Secret Set?

RarerThanDandyB

Blur performed at Waltham Forest last night and with Parklife being 25 this year, I wouldn’t bet against them doing a secret set this year (which would be the secret sets of secrets sets) and headlining for the anniversary. If it was to happen, that would be for sure a Glastonbury moment. 

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Still think it's likely they'll headline next year.

Secret set this year, headline the next. 

1 minute ago, brettredmayne said:

I cant quite work out if I hate you or not Haha totally jealous , song starts at 4:15 on this video 

Very lucky. That must of been an experience. Did Damon say anything about anything to do with Blur or did he play and go?

4 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

I cant quite work out if I hate you or not Haha totally jealous , song starts at 4:15 on this video 

I mentioned the concert on here when it was announced, but everyone ignored it! Cost £23 and there was music from about 6pm til 11pm. Was a really good night and I'd definitely gotten my money's worth even without Blur playing.

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Did Damon say anything about anything to do with Blur or did he play and go?

I'm not sure, I was trying to listen but the entire crowd was screaming and cheering so was difficult to hear ?

48 minutes ago, dccool said:

I'd be amazed if they'd do a secret set it would create absolute mayhem cos as we all know secret sets are never that secret

Exactly my thought. A band the size of Blur doing a secret set anywhere other than the big pointy bastard would be more than approaching the dangerous. 

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

If a Blur secret set was a serious possibility I’d probably camp in front of the relevant stage all day.

EDIT: Blur, not Blue, although a Blue secret set is never unwelcome.

A blue secret set would be a shoe off for the lost horizon stage surely :) 

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Exactly my thought. A band the size of Blur doing a secret set anywhere other than the big pointy bastard would be more than approaching the dangerous. 

Opening other would be good ?