Glastonbury Reusable Water Bottle

barkley87

18 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

Does anyone know if the official Glastonbury reusable water bottle keeps water cold or is it just a standard bottle?

Its just a metal bottle without insulation. I use a Chilleys bottle instead now. :)

2 hours ago, barkley87 said:

Thanks everyone. I like my water cold so I'm gonna have a look at those half price Chilleys bottles instead!

Its only one the patterned ones....great deal though for £12.50! https://chillysbottles.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=503537b1e20e064f48ed64833&id=fffa68f9f7&e=3624f512a6 :)

On 3/28/2019 at 10:24 PM, StoneCircle said:

The one that I wanted is out of stock, booo! I'll wait and see if it comes back in, there's still a couple of months! 

28 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

The one that I wanted is out of stock, booo! I'll wait and see if it comes back in, there's still a couple of months! 

Pretty sure the half price offer was for a limited time only due to the discontinuation of a range. You may want to check this in case you miss out! :)

I’m pretty sure that in previous years you have been able to buy in advance and collect on site and it looks like this will be th3 case this year too. I certainly understand that I will be one of those distributing them from WaterAid kiosks.

There may well be some available to buy on site but in other years these have sold out quickly.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:42 PM, JohnEW52 said:

I’m pretty sure that in previous years you have been able to buy in advance and collect on site and it looks like this will be th3 case this year too. I certainly understand that I will be one of those distributing them from WaterAid kiosks.

There may well be some available to buy on site but in other years these have sold out quickly.

I'm looking at the shop but can only see an option to pay for postage, really don't want to spend £4.75 on postage. Is collect on site only available to people with tickets? I'm going as Oxfam volunteer so don't have a paid ticket

7 hours ago, Wurzelcat said:

I'm looking at the shop but can only see an option to pay for postage, really don't want to spend £4.75 on postage. Is collect on site only available to people with tickets? I'm going as Oxfam volunteer so don't have a paid ticket

Theres always been some for sale on site in the past. Seeing as you'll be setup before gates open you should be able to rock up at a Wateraid kiosk and buy one whilst everyone else is still pitching camp. 

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, yobyttam said:

I have just received my 2019 ticket, car parking sticker but no water bottle. There is no receipt or anything to enable me to pick up on site. Do I just show my order confirmation to prove that I bought a bottle? Thanks

I'm sure that's what I did, or at least it was something electronic, and not paper. Or, at least it was before I printed it. I'm going to stop now.

Edited by carlosj

20 minutes ago, yobyttam said:

I have just received my 2019 ticket, car parking sticker but no water bottle. There is no receipt or anything to enable me to pick up on site. Do I just show my order confirmation to prove that I bought a bottle? Thanks

included on the tickets it should say water bottle and a quantity ... have another look ...ours say 0 because we didn't order them ... you collect the water bottle with the token at any of the watered kiosks on the farm 

19 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

included on the tickets it should say water bottle and a quantity ... have another look ...ours say 0 because we didn't order them ... you collect the water bottle with the token at any of the watered kiosks on the farm 

I thought the first year was just by the Pyramid stall, but if pick up can be at any stall, what's to control people taking duplicates of the order to multiple stalls (other than a reactive audit picking up on that)?

Not necessarily a question directed at you @crazyfool1