Crow's Nest

cheesey_toastie

18 hours ago, Splodge said:

I think Pip Blom are highly likely for crows nest. This nme article and their own blog mention that they’re playing 3 times across the festival, and they’re only currently listed on the line-up twice, on JP and Williams Green. Unless of course they’re a TBA anywhere else.

Pip Blom are pretty much nailed on I reckon. Tick so many boxes (based on previous booking patterns) that make them likely; on Heavenly Records, playing WG and JP tents, right sized band and profile to play (big enough for CN to be packed, not too big to make it ridiculous).

Given they're playing JP midday Friday, WG sat evening, I'd bet a they're thurs or fri night in Crows Nest.

Edited by Keithy

I'm at the Heavenly weekender in Leeds this weekend with Baxter Dury, Boy Azooga, Gwenno, H Hawkline  Stealing Sheep, Orielles and Working Mens club so I will try to elicit info if i can out of artists or Heavenly people... I will report back! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bexj said:

I'm at the Heavenly weekender in Leeds this weekend with Baxter Dury, Boy Azooga, Gwenno, H Hawkline  Stealing Sheep, Orielles and Working Mens club so I will try to elicit info if i can out of artists or Heavenly people... I will report back! 

Can you ask Baxter Dury why he's not on the farm? Thought he was a shoe in and I am gutted about it.

22 minutes ago, bexj said:

Please do!  Orielles currently listed for a DJ set only - surely they've got to be playing a Crow's Nest set too?

32 minutes ago, Divein said:

Can you ask Baxter Dury why he's not on the farm? Thought he was a shoe in and I am gutted about it.

Will do! I think he's ace and I missed him at Greenman! 

13 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Please do!  Orielles currently listed for a DJ set only - surely they've got to be playing a Crow's Nest set too?

They're always bobbing about at these kind of do's, had a good natter with them (well, some of them) in the ladies loos last year!  I'm hoping one of the Crows nest organisers is there, i spent ages talking to her last year in Hebden 

58 minutes ago, bexj said:

Especially what cakes are on offer this time!

22 hours ago, bexj said:

Also there! Will ask around ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bradders said:

Just found out Audiobooks have pulled out though. They were the main reason I was going ?

Thats a shame, hope you can find some other stuff to enjoy over the day

On 6/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, Keithy said:

Pip Blom are pretty much nailed on I reckon. Tick so many boxes (based on previous booking patterns) that make them likely; on Heavenly Records, playing WG and JP tents, right sized band and profile to play (big enough for CN to be packed, not too big to make it ridiculous).

Given they're playing JP midday Friday, WG sat evening, I'd bet a they're thurs or fri night in Crows Nest.

Pip Blom confirmed for Friday night, 8:45pm

On 6/4/2019 at 5:04 PM, betharm said:

I hope Self Esteem does it. I remember reading she is performing 4 times, I can only see her twice on the line up so I reckon she will be in the Crows Nest. 

I'm also hoping for Sunflower Bean (don't have time to see them between Lauryn Hill and Dream Wife on the main line-up). 

Stealing Sheep would be amazing too.

Seeing NZCA Lines here in 2016 was one of my favourite Glastonbury moments. 

Saw Self Esteem in the Jagerhaus at All Points East and she was awesome - will be perfect in the Crows Nest

On 6/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, chazwwe said:

Really hoping for Frank Turner. He's mentioned to individuals that he'll be playing 'a couple of times across the weekend' and he's only got the Avalon slot right now. 

I thought he was doing the secret Strummerville set?

1 hour ago, adequate8 said:

Didn’t get chance to ask for crows nest details - did anyone else?

No didn't speak to anyone in the know. Excellent day though!