Crow's Nest

cheesey_toastie

9 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's normally transcribed, and last year due to the increase in people using Twitter directly on smartphones, it was also retweeted.

I think we always cover it.

Yes, it's always been sent on by the sterling SecretGlasto. Many thanks to whoever is doing that this year, I salute you!

Tsk. Getting the lineup off Twitter. You lot don't deserve the Crows Nest. You need to trek up the hill each morning and have a look at the blackboard outside to fully deserve getting into the Crows Nest. It's a labour of love not convenience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Tsk. Getting the lineup off Twitter. You lot don't deserve the Crows Nest. You need to trek up the hill each morning and have a look at the blackboard outside to fully deserve getting into the Crows Nest. It's a labour of love not convenience.

^ This - though as a Hitchin' Hill camper it might come down to some technology by the Sunday. 

4 hours ago, cheesey_toastie said:

^ This - though as a Hitchin' Hill camper it might come down to some technology by the Sunday. 

CV East here too.

11 hours ago, Keithy said:

Played there in 2017. Unfortunately were up against Elbow's secret set on Park, so was just the band, me and about 8 other people.

Aww I missed them there in 2017. Dutch Uncles did it that year too. 

I loved the Crows Nest in 2016 then just completely forgot to return the next year. There are way too many distractions at Glastonbury. 

11 hours ago, Keithy said:

Played there in 2017. Unfortunately were up against Elbow's secret set on Park, so was just the band, me and about 8 other people.

I was one of the other 8 watching Girl Ray... it was a great set!  Also in 2017 saw Amber Arcades and Flamingods (who played an amazing, feverish set). 

6 minutes ago, reevem01 said:

I was one of the other 8 watching Girl Ray... it was a great set!  Also in 2017 saw Amber Arcades and Flamingods (who played an amazing, feverish set). 

I missed off Flamingods from my list of those who could play this year. As they are playing either Greenpeace or HMS Sweet Charity maybe?

18 minutes ago, Divein said:

I missed off Flamingods from my list of those who could play this year. As they are playing either Greenpeace or HMS Sweet Charity maybe?

HMS Sweet Charity. Pretty sure they didn’t show up last time they were booked for it though.

14 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Really hoping for Frank Turner. He's mentioned to individuals that he'll be playing 'a couple of times across the weekend' and he's only got the Avalon slot right now. 

I'm guessing he'll do another set up at Strummerville like he did last time he played. 

1 hour ago, Splodge said:

I think Pip Blom are highly likely for crows nest. This nme article and their own blog mention that they’re playing 3 times across the festival, and they’re only currently listed on the line-up twice, on JP and Williams Green. Unless of course they’re a TBA anywhere else.

That’d be nice. Love their album but looking like I’ll be missing both their currently announced sets due to clashes.. although I’ll probably just end up missing this third set as well if it transpires.