Coach ticket pick up

quarterpast

my G/friend is unable to travel to the site with me on the coach departure date - in the official Glasto FAQs it says all those who can't travel in the coach need to cancel and buy a standard ticket. This isn't really an option so has anybody got any experience of traveling via coach and when the tickets are actually given out - my Mrs can grab the ticket when boarding and go home if it's possible?

17 minutes ago, quarterpast said:

my G/friend is unable to travel to the site with me on the coach departure date - in the official Glasto FAQs it says all those who can't travel in the coach need to cancel and buy a standard ticket. This isn't really an option so has anybody got any experience of traveling via coach and when the tickets are actually given out - my Mrs can grab the ticket when boarding and go home if it's possible?

They usually give out tickets on the actual coach , say half way to site, which stops peole going for coach tickets and then not using the coach ... but have a word with the driver and hopefully if you are on teh coach he will give you both (if you bought them together) , if not I believe that any tickets that aren;t colelcted on the coach can be left at eh box office (as they have to have a contingency for those that miss the coach)

The coach driver kicks the crap out of you and then strangles you with your tent guide rope for even thinking of trying to bend these ring fences rules! 

To be fair they never seem that arsed they usually give tickets out round pit stop or if short journey then dish them out after set off 

• Like 1