jyoung

28 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Sunday doesn’t make sense to me. Unless Mike has massively reformed, why would a man known for riotous live gigs - let alone whiskey, fags & pills - willingly skip off straight from a headline performance to a low-key DJ set?

If what’s being said elsewhere about him usually enjoying a full weekend of fun with Murkage Dave and the rest, Saturday makes sense for live, Sunday for DJing. 

Like I said in the other thread he’s Dj’d after pretty much every gig they’ve done since the comeback. 

He certainly takes great pride in his djing these days and he says the rum shack is his favourite place on site so I would say he’ll be viewing it as an afterparty of sorts. 

I also don’t think he’s stayed the full weekend in recent years. In 2017 they were in and out I believe. 

I’d be massively surprised if they weren’t Sunday.

4 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Never seen a headliner at John Peel. What’s the timing like getting down S.E.C from there? 

It's about as far away as you could reasonably be, you'll have all of the Pyramid and/or Other traffic ahead of you, not to mention all the smaller stages, so it'll take a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, DefLeppard said:

Really excited now! Looking like he's in good form at the moment and the band and backing singer sound good.

Backing singer?! I’m hope you’re not referring to one of Best voices of any lead singer this country has ever produced, Mr Rob Harvey.

38 minutes ago, DefLeppard said:

Really excited now! Looking like he's in good form at the moment and the band and backing singer sound good.

Backing singer?! I’m hope you’re not referring to one of Best voices of any lead singer this country has ever produced, Mr Rob Harvey.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Never seen a headliner at John Peel. What’s the timing like getting down S.E.C from there? 

Looks like the streets finish 20 to 30mins before the other headliners. Maybe enough to get a head start to se corner? 

Screenshot_20190621_155518_uk.co.ee.Glastonbury2013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KHazza said:

John Peel is stupidly busy. Think The Streets and Christine and the Queens could have swapped!

I thought the same thing, felt very crushed in jobn peel and looks like stewards stopped some people going into the field as so busy.