jyoung

Don't think we've got a thread for Skinner and Other Stage thread doesn't seem appropriate now we've moved on from the idea of him headlining.

So, what do we think then? I was up for the idea of him headlining as it would mean a longer set and more bangers. John Peel maybe or just subbing the Other?

Not gonna lie if he's playing further down the line up and we miss out on some Original Pirate Material belters in favour of crowd favourites (Fit But You Know It) I'll be pretty disappointed as this is one I have high hopes for.

30 minutes ago, sisco said:

Looking at the poster again, they’re placed below all the people we think are Other subs, below the West Holts headers and below the presumed Park headers. 

Could be JP (as I’m not sure we know who they are).

On holiday and out of the loop. Who are the presumed park headers (thought we we only had info on hot chip?) please?

1 minute ago, The Martini Police said:

On holiday and out of the loop. Who are the presumed park headers (thought we we only had info on hot chip?) please?

Always thought The Good, the bad and the Queen were expected to be 1 (and Hot Chip)

Edited by sisco

5 minutes ago, Divein said:

It would be a real shame if they didn’t headline a stage. Their comeback gigs have been really something. 

I still think they could headline The Other Stage on Saturday. 

John Peel would be good though.

I’d of loved an Other stage headline spot but.... no chance with how low they are

1 hour ago, TKOCF said:

Original Pirate Material is one of the best UK rap albums ever made.

Yes fam.

1 hour ago, bombfrog said:

I would rather they were sub-headliner (Which I think they were in 2010 on HW?) More chance I'll get to see them then.

I'd go to their headline set over anyone on the farm this year, I reckon. Headline set would bang harder than sub in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Divein said:

It would be a real shame if they didn’t headline a stage.

Exactly. Don't think OS is possible though. So low on the poster.