Parking Question

cook555

44 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I recall someone saying that they put clingfilm over the sticker so that it doesn't become a permanent fixture on the windscreen.

I will probably give that a try and see if works when I get the sticker

i've done this the last few years. you need to still be able to fasten it to your windscreen so either hang it off your mirroor or take a little something sticky and use that.

it means i've an additional piece of tat to put in the box at the end of the festivalΒ 

On 3/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, buddiepaul said:

You can see peeled, faded stickers from years gone past on cars around the country.Β  It always cheers me up when I see one.

Love it. Won't take my old one off until I get my new one at the CV gate. The fallow year has proved tricky keeping it stuck there for two years...Β 

Β 

(mind you, I'm volunteering this year so may have to leave it in place for a third year. The sun has faded all the detail on it, but I guess if you recognise the shape...)Β 

• 2 weeks later...

My group have decided to drive down now, we've paid off our tickets but obviously need to grab ourselves a car parking ticket, just had a look and it looks like I can only get Worthy View Car Parking tickets at the moment, does anyone know if I can still get standard car park tickets?

34 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

My group have decided to drive down now, we've paid off our tickets but obviously need to grab ourselves a car parking ticket, just had a look and it looks like I can only get Worthy View Car Parking tickets at the moment, does anyone know if I can still get standard car park tickets?

If you're unable to get a car parking ticket, I may have one spareΒ 

52 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

If you phone See they will add a parking ticket to your order.

2 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

If you're unable to get a car parking ticket, I may have one spareΒ 

Wicked, I'll bare that in my mind cheers mateΒ 

Β 

1 hour ago, Lycra said:

If you phone See they will add a parking ticket to your order.

Right okay perfect, we'll give that a go then! Cheers

On 3/26/2019 at 12:22 PM, chris_nre said:

No. It's a sticker that you put on the car windscreen before entering the site.

Β 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, GoonerRob said:

Β 

And wont ever be able to remove fully again

I am selling my wife’s car and 10 minutes ago a guy called to enquire and asked if it was used as a taxi... β€œno, why.?” ... β€œ I thought the sticker in the window was for a taxi licence β€œ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

As I'm in disabled we don't ever get parking stickers so if anyone intends on not keeping theirs please bare me in mind...Β 

Now that's the earliest I've ever asked that....Β 

We have lease car so won't be allowed to leave it in so you can have mine (after the festival)Β 

12 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

We have lease car so won't be allowed to leave it in so you can have mine (after the festival)Β 

Cheers dot old son. Really appreciate it. We'll sort it out after fest.. G

On β€Ž4β€Ž/β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 10:37 AM, Callum_96 said:

Normal car parking tickets now available

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/car-parking/worthy-farm/1373285