Ticket Balance Payments

JoeyT

6 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Wondering what will happen to Sterling during the week the system is open to accept payment from us foreigners.

He's played well in the England games. I expect his form to continue as City close in on 2nd place.

• Upvote 1

1 going back in pot as friend coming over from Australia for wedding in Spain who hoped to do Glastonbury again as well realised it was on the Monday so he would have to leave on Sat night so not doable. The rest of the 7 of us should still be going! 

8 minutes ago, Dom Wall said:

How does it work if only one of the group drops out, but is the lead booker?

Do we choose a new address for the tickets to be sent to?

you pay for the tickets individually , you don;t have to pay for all that you booked and then they will be posted out to the address that was registered to that person 

7 minutes ago, Dom Wall said:

Spot on, so all tickets are posted to individuals anyway? Ta!

If you pay you're own balance individually then yes it will go to the address on the account or the one you input.

If you group up to avoid paying multiple transaction fees then they go to who makes the payment and puts their address in.  

One ticket going back in the pot...got a ticket for one of my friends who went to Australia last August (very annoying because I had so many other friends desperate for a ticket and I was even reluctant to get him a ticket on t-day because he wasn't actually awake to get us the tickets) 

Reason: decided he's going to go Asia instead!

Edited by LSTx