Ticket Balance Payments

JoeyT

6 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Email arrived. Still not sure if I will pay the ticket or get the deposit back though! 

Why :-( .... don;t do what I did the first year, I didn;t pay my balance , I procrastinated about going, then when I decided I wanted to go it was Sunday evening and I got stuck on a plane and couldn;t pay my balance so got my deposit back --- and then changed my mind again and bought a ticket in the resale ...... (when resales were a lot easier) , never ever made that dumb decison again

Hope you come to the right decison for you

• Upvote 1

Ha got it! My surname is a W so not alphabetical. 

It only has my details on the email. I guessing I’ll be able to fill in reg numbers on the booking page for anyone else I’m paying for; can’t remember from last time. 

2 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Ha got it! My surname is a W so not alphabetical. 

It only has my details on the email. I guessing I’ll be able to fill in reg numbers on the booking page for anyone else I’m paying for; can’t remember from last time. 

yes thats right , I;m sure it was reg numbers and you add them all in, brings u the names and you pay them in one go

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Why ? .... don;t do what I did the first year, I didn;t pay my balance , I procrastinated about going, then when I decided I wanted to go it was Sunday evening and I got stuck on a plane and couldn;t pay my balance so got my deposit back --- and then changed my mind again and bought a ticket in the resale ...... (when resales were a lot easier) , never ever made that dumb decison again

Hope you come to the right decison for you

Although I have read a hundred times that glasto is not all about the lineup, it is still a lot of money for acts I don't really want to see...

I am 70% convinced of going though. Most of that percentage is built on FOMO after reading your post. 

Anyone knows if I can cancel tickets until the end of April? I think I have read something somewhere.. 

Funky, seems obvious I know but brain gets a bit frazzled when it comes to Glasto tickets....should have seen me when my booking wouldn’t go through for half a dozen tries because I wasn’t putting the card expiray date in. 

10 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Although I have read a hundred times that glasto is not all about the lineup, it is still a lot of money for acts I don't really want to see...

I am 70% convinced of going though. Most of that percentage is built on FOMO after reading your post. 

Anyone knows if I can cancel tickets until the end of April? I think I have read something somewhere.. 

Have  you been before ?

I believe you can pay your balance and then have until the beginning of May (6th rings a bell but you;d need to look it up) when you can then still cancel

Honestly, it really really really isn;t about the line up, I did the same, learn from this silly fairy..... until I went I didn;t realise that Glastonbury is like 20+ little festivals inside one big one, its wonderland, its got sssoooo many stages and areas and things to do, that the music becomes secondary and even the acts you rock up to not really knowing or liking can take your breathe away, its magical, its unique and its not what you see on tv, its so so so much more with bells on !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

May 3rd on their site

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Sorry it’s you who are alone, just got ours.?  Don’t panic they are on there way. 

Ha, how quickly you turned on me! I got mine 3hrs ago but didn't say anything as I didn't want to look like I'd sold you out! ?

On 3/25/2019 at 2:51 PM, JoeyT said:

Now we're a week away from the balance payment window is there anyone out there who won't be paying the balance and will be throwing their ticket back in the pot?

My mate is out due to baby coming and my mrs is out due to the poor lineup. I'm completely split - may just flip a coin. 

So there's another 2/3 back in the pot unless we gamble on our other friends getting in with them. 

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Reminders received at last. Isn’t it nice to see those mails?  The next panic of course is waiting for the tickets to actually arrive! 

Nah! Next panic is the one in between paying and getting confirmation email...then it’s the ‘waiting for post’ panic.