Ticket Balance Payments

JoeyT

16 hours ago, jparx said:

Hopefully a lot of the Twitter moaners follow through on their threats to return tickets.

I’m always suspicious about the people who moan a lot. I tend to suspect they don’t have tickets at all, have probably never been, and they just feel like shit talking the festival. 

On 3/25/2019 at 10:29 PM, HeyPorter said:

Out of eleven of us two tix are going back in due to pregnancy falling over that weekend, another couple preggo too but still going apparently. 

Why do people choose to have children over going to Glastonbury? Madness! 

7 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I’m always suspicious about the people who moan a lot. I tend to suspect they don’t have tickets at all, have probably never been, and they just feel like shit talking the festival. 

I think that's highly likely. I'd like to think the majority of those people have never been before. I've spoken to a lot of people who criticise the lineup each year, then when they finally go they realise the lineup doesn't matter all that much. 

40 minutes ago, kalifire said:

The comments section of any Guardian article on the festival are similar. Full of people who don't go or have never been moaning about how corporate/middle class it's gotten.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

We had one in the fallow year. I assumed that's what they're there for.

Exactly, the fallow years are timed to maintain population levels and thus provide future workers for the festivals infrastructure 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The comments section of any Guardian article on the festival are similar. Full of people who don't go or have never been moaning about how corporate/middle class it's gotten.

That's the internet - go to site or forum for any TV show or band you're a fan of and its largely whinging about how they're not as good as the used to be

44 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Why do people choose to have children over going to Glastonbury? Madness! 

Hahaha. I wondered why people chose to get married, but you're taking it to another level. I love it :lol:

Two of my friends were supposed to be coming for the first time and now they've having a baby which is due Glastonbury weekend. That is some pretty poor planning in my book. They must have pretty much got pregnant on T-Day for christ sake. 

Edited by Sasperella

5 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Keep it in your pants from the end of August through til Christmas kids.

Yeah if you're going to have one, get pregnant AT the festival and by the time the next one rolls around it's old enough to bring or leave with grandparents. 

Also the last festival I saw someone with a tiny tiny baby (couldn't have been more than a month old) and thought that was insane.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:58 PM, Gnomicide said:

You've inspired me.

13% of votes not paying because of the line up??? WTF!!!

20% in total being returned.  That's not sounding bad for the resale crew.

23 out of 24 going from my lot - one has work exams the week after.  Would have been his first one (a 21 year old friend of our middle one).  Fool