Ticket Balance Payments

JoeyT

2 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

No way Funky.....

Yes  but only because we've been given an amazing opportunity to work pre festival so its time to give something back, and get a staff ticket and be involved with the build up ..... aaaaaahhhhhhhh so excited. Funkyfairy and her buddies are bin painters this year :-)

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yes  but only because we've been given an amazing opportunity to work pre festival so its time to give something back, and get a staff ticket and be involved with the build up ..... aaaaaahhhhhhhh so excited. Funkyfairy and her buddies are bin painters this year ?

Awesome you will love it....nothing like being on site early 

23 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Wondering what will happen to Sterling during the week the system is open to accept payment from us foreigners.

thought of that myself over the weekend, could be (relative) bargains for us, although i noticed that right now the sterling/US dollar rate (for me) is basically right where it was on deposit day in october