Missing Pyramid sub?

FloorFiller

Thought this deserved it's own topic as it's surely one of the things that's gonna get this forum going in to meltdown the most until we have an answer, and I wasn't really sure where the right place to keep this conversation going was.

Janet Jackson is seemingly confirmed for the Saturday now via bandsintown, so if our previous info of Liam subbing The Killers is true and we're assuming George Ezra is another Pyramid sub (day unconfirmed) then that leaves us with one of the Friday or Sunday sub slots open. Somebody already on the poster, or an act still to be confirmed? Let the ridiculous speculation commence. 

1 hour ago, broken monkey said:

Just got back from Gambino in London - he put on a stunning show and would be perfect pyramid sub. Tomorrow night hasn’t sold out as of today so hopefully they were waiting for these shows to be over before announcing Glastonbury. Fingers crossed. Donald Glover is a dude! 

Would be wasted as a sub and would put stormzy to shame, that was something else, like in the top 5 shows I’ve seen

12 minutes ago, Ashl said:

No Pyramid Friday then! Did the same news confirm Tame Impala for Friday other Headliner?

No, Tame Impala confirmed on there website.  Thank God they are on Friday. Would have been better on Saturday so I had something decent to miss Killers (Hot Chip will be something I suppose): 

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've been passed some info over the weekend that confirms Ezra as the Friday sub.

So the missing sub is Sunday... 

So we have a missing Sunday sub and missing Saturday Other Headliner...

So...... I’ve just looked at the poster again:

Headers + Special Guests top line.

2 of the bits of info are Ezra and Liam as Friday and Saturday subs... now Miley comes next.

Then we have Tame Impala (Friday other), Chemical Brothers (could be saturday other) and Vampire Weekend.

Is this a pattern I ask?! 

7 minutes ago, mcshed said:

He is subbing, on Saturday.

We dont have a definitive answer whether The Prodigy were meant for Saturday or Sunday. I think they were Sunday and that the day Teeners will sub avoiding a LG clash. Prodigy could clash with Killers and Cure. Could Chemical Brothers play Saturday and clash with Killers? That would sort all this out.