Is there any volunteering spot left except the shop??

Sula

Hey!

My boyfriend and me are looking for a way to volunteer at the festival but I just found the shop where you can volunteer and you need to have 3 months experience or have previously volunteered at the festival shop to get in, wich we haven't! ?

Do you know if there's anything else we can do?? Bc we really wanna go but can't afford to buy a ticket kdksks

Much love x

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:58 PM, Sula said:

Hey!

My boyfriend and me are looking for a way to volunteer at the festival but I just found the shop where you can volunteer and you need to have 3 months experience or have previously volunteered at the festival shop to get in, wich we haven't! ?

Do you know if there's anything else we can do?? Bc we really wanna go but can't afford to buy a ticket kdksks

Much love x

Sign uyp with shelter qucikly , thir applcications open on 1st April I thjink  but you need to be quick and be ready on 1st. Most volunterring places have already gone, but you may strike it lucky - good luck

On 3/27/2019 at 2:07 PM, Funkyfairy! said:

Sign uyp with shelter qucikly , thir applcications open on 1st April I thjink  but you need to be quick and be ready on 1st. Most volunterring places have already gone, but you may strike it lucky - good luck

@Sula Shelter was yesterday and all spaces are currently full. @Funkyfairy! may have got their dates mixed up with Festaff, whose  applications  do open on 01 April. Glasto Worker Bees group on Facebook is a good place to find work. Good luck :)

Edited by StoneCircle

Just now, StoneCircle said:

@Sula Shelter was yesterday and all spaces are currently full. @Funkyfairy! may have got their dates mixed up with Festaff, whose  applications  do open on 01 April. Glastonbury Worker Bees group on Facebook is a good place to find work. Good luck :)

You;re right I did , thanks for the correction, I knew one opened on 1st April

On 3/24/2019 at 5:58 PM, Sula said:

Hey!

Much love x

On 3/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, StoneCircle said:

@Sula Shelter was yesterday and all spaces are currently full. @Funkyfairy! may have got their dates mixed up with Festaff, whose  applications  do open on 01 April. Glastonbury Worker Bees group on Facebook is a good place to find work. Good luck :)

I take it you mean ' Workers Beer Company ' at Glastonbury although there is no group of that name.

while Group Organisers may have chanced their arm in the past advertising on FB I doubt you will see it this year as the WBC has cut the Official groups from over 300+ to under 60+.

The dates vary each year but this year Group Organisers were asked to place their team Bids no later than Tuesday 19th March 2019.

Once that bid is sent they cannot change that bid but the WBC can reduce the allocation.

The WBC has closed their registration system down for this year.

With roughly { Teams vary in size but lets just use 6 in a Team } 1,440 previous WBC Volunteers there will be many trying to join other WBC Groups so the odds of someone with no WBC experience finding a space is zero.

I do know shelter/Avalon has a wait list and I do know people who got places from that wait list in previous years.

20 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

I take it you mean ' Workers Beer Company ' at Glastonbury although there is no group of that name.

No, I didn't mean Workers Beer Company. However, I did mean Glasto Worker Bees not Glastonbury Worker Bees. Hope you found the group @Sula :)