Got a wedding in Paris on Friday - Should I go?

bullie

1 hour ago, blazingstars said:

I'd go to both tbh but then I'm prob a bit mad (and also a mega Killers fan so I'd have to).

Go early Weds to set up and enjoy the first two days then fly out to Paris early Fri from Bristol (only 1hr 20mins flight). Enjoy the wedding then fly back early Sat!

If I tried to do this, I'd definitely miss the flight/wedding. Either because I forgot or as a conscious decision.

7 minutes ago, bullie said:

Thanks for all the input - summary view is it's one or the other...

What time is the wedding and what time does it finish?

would you need to stop overnight in Paris?

are you driving from Glastonbury/Paris to the airport and back?

Is it a family, friend or work collegues wedding?

The big one, is there alcohol involved? because if there is you will definitely have a story to tell in the future of how you missed the wedding or missed Glastonbury 

1 hour ago, Livvy13 said:

Go to glasto and Facetime the wedding - that way you can do both without really missing out on either

"H  lo.... He   . Ca   y   here m ? I ca  , yo  brea    up. Oh  ear, i   no  work   g. Ah  ell. A   eas  I tri  . By ." 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Upside down frowner said:

Didn’t Sawdusty Surfer say back in the day they travelled, via hovercraft, from the site to France each night to stock up on cheap booze to sell to workers!

10/10 for your powers of recall!

Yep, used to finish supper after litter picking, hoon it down to Dover, zip across and back on the hover and easily be back in time for breakfast and another shift.

Google says 3 3/4 hours G to Dover. Calais to Paris is 3 hours.Tunnel 30 mins.

Probably best to fly from Bristol but who on earth arranges a wedding on that weekend?