60m long pier to be at the festival

Sawdusty surfer

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Doesn't really compute....

It may be an art installation of some kind... a bit like Unfairground doesn't actually have any rides.

There better be fucking deck chairs and an ice cream van on this thing, I want to sit there with a hankey on my head eating an ice cream complaining about how hot it is and how there are too many seagulls

I will not accept anything less

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

There better be fucking deck chairs and an ice cream van on this thing, I want to sit there with a hankey on my head eating an ice cream complaining about how hot it is and how there are too many seagulls

I will not accept anything less

one thing you can guarantee is the seagulls ..... maybe thats what inspired them to do this pier 

3 hours ago, poppyh24 said:

Would be amazing to get some Banksy in the fields... Is he a glasto fan? 

My friend had his hand spray painted by someone saying he was banksy one year In the early hours of the morning ... might not have been but who carry’s spray paint cans around at that time ... think he took advantage of our messed up state to retain anonymity :) will try and dig out a photo later ... it doesn’t really look like any of his other work :) 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

My friend had his hand spray painted by someone saying he was banksy one year In the early hours of the morning ... might not have been but who carry’s spray paint cans around at that time ... think he took advantage of our messed up state to retain anonymity :) will try and dig out a photo later ... it doesn’t really look like any of his other work :) 

This is defo what the fest is about for me ???. Either way! 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

any Banksy experts on here recognise this masterpiece ? :) 

glasto07 039.jpg

???I've just given myself a stitch  laughing! There is not a single thing about that picture that is not a masterpiece! (So many double negatives but i think that makes sense)

1 minute ago, gfest2009 said:

I've just bust a lung laughing! There is not a single thing about that picture that is not a masterpiece! (So many double negatives but i think that makes sense)

i will let my friend know :) ... he's on here but dont think he even looks at it :) 

16 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

any Banksy experts on here recognise this masterpiece ? :) 

glasto07 039.jpg

Those leggings just scream "Glastonbury" to me (along with "Not Allowed In The Tent") :). Essential bit of kit. You'll never get all of that off and they will have a muddy dusty tinge about them forever.

Good job they sorted out the drainage in Pennards after 2005's flooding, otherwise this would have the potential to really look like it was beside the seaside.

7 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Those leggings just scream "Glastonbury" to me (along with "Not Allowed In The Tent") :). Essential bit of kit. You'll never get all of that off and they will have a muddy dusty tinge about them forever.

Good job they sorted out the drainage in Pennards after 2005's flooding, otherwise this would have the potential to really look like it was beside the seaside.

just debating wether to put them in the car spares pile .. think ill take them in :) cheers