Snapped Ankles

Wooderson

Anyone know if they will being doing a normal set at strummerville or a stripped back set to keep in the normal strummerville vibes. Personally can't see anything other then a normal set for them as I dont know how stripped back accoustic style could work.

23 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Anyone know if they will being doing a normal set at strummerville or a stripped back set to keep in the normal strummerville vibes. Personally can't see anything other then a normal set for them as I dont know how stripped back accoustic style could work.

A normal set I assume, cause as you say I struggle to see how they could strip back their sound and make it work - it’s all about the noise and chaos.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, briddj said:

Reckon I might have to dip out of the Carl Cox House Party for a bit of Snapped Ankles..... but disappointed Energy Flash doesn't seem to be in their live sets...

I can’t be dealing with funk and disco - no matter how many decks it’s on

17 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

A normal set I assume, cause as you say I struggle to see how they could strip back their sound and make it work - it’s all about the noise and chaos.

I heard the chemical brothers are doing a secret acoustic set ? 

On 6/8/2019 at 4:51 PM, mpdow2 said:

Young Offenders on after seem like a lively band from videos I’ve watched, can’t see how they’d book them both and ask for a stripped back set?

On 6/7/2019 at 9:54 AM, cheesey_toastie said:

Is Strummerville a crush fest on Thursdays? I've given up on Williams Green outside of the main festival days. 

Probably will be given Frank Turner is on beforehand. Do people think the crowd will leave post Frank?

On 6/9/2019 at 10:53 AM, briddj said:

Reckon I might have to dip out of the Carl Cox House Party for a bit of Snapped Ankles..... but disappointed Energy Flash doesn't seem to be in their live sets...

The liked my tweet asking them to play it in Bill's Green.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/29/2019 at 9:49 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

For those who were at Strunmerville wasn't it amazing the way they dealt with the power cut? By bringing the instruments back in slowly, I had to check with the Stewards that there has actually been a power cut.

Brilliant stuff.

Bit late but just spotted this thread. The Strummerville gig was great fun. Went for a pee after the gig before Frank Turner (Jonny ??) and there was no way I was getting back in. Hundreds queuing to get into an already rammed area. I just stood on the steps of the bar and waited for FT to finish. Really easy to get in then. The power cut added to the mayhem;it was ace and I managed to ruin my shoes in the only mud at Glasto that weekend