Snapped Ankles

Wooderson

11 hours ago, Homer said:

Odds on Big Jeff will be there surely!

He was indeed there. And he now seems to sketch the bands! No idea if the finished products are online anywhere?

Spoke to Snapped Ankles while they were manning the merch stall. They’re playing 4 sets in total. Strummerville on Thursday and what sounded like a backstage area of West Holts another day. There is one day they’re not playing, apparently. The 2 already known were confirmed but I didn’t get any times 

24 minutes ago, t0paz said:

He was indeed there. And he now seems to sketch the bands! No idea if the finished products are online anywhere?

Spoke to Snapped Ankles while they were manning the merch stall. They’re playing 4 sets in total. Strummerville on Thursday and what sounded like a backstage area of West Holts another day. There is one day they’re not playing, apparently. The 2 already known were confirmed but I didn’t get any times 

he posts them on his twitter occasionally.

https://twitter.com/BigJeffJohns/status/1129741103605911554

It's actually become 'a thing' for bands now.......it's not longer good enough to have Big Jeff there,  you now need to be honoured with him sketching. 

4 sets for Snapped Ankles is great news! Thursday strummerville will be mighty fine. Wonder if the West Holts one is West Holts Bar? Don't recall much of a backstage bar area at West Holts

I have never made it to Strummerville so this could be an excellent 2-4-1! They don’t announce their sets there do they?

its either that or hope that the sat evening one slots in somewhere between Johnny Marr and The Chems.

Edited by Homer

7 hours ago, Keithy said:

Wonder if the West Holts one is West Holts Bar? Don't recall much of a backstage bar area at West Holts

there's a backstage bar at West Holts, and they have bands play in there each night.

I'm pretty sure that's what what was being referenced. I'm in email contact with the guy who books those bands (he runs another event), tho I doubt he'd tell me who he's booked.

Just now, eFestivals said:

there's a backstage bar at West Holts, and they have bands play in there each night.

I'm pretty sure that's what what was being referenced. I'm in email contact with the guy who books those bands (he runs another event), tho I doubt he'd tell me who he's booked.

Ahh bugger.

My personal favourite live band at the moment. Spoke to them at their second secret alternative escape show in the space of 14 hours, where they also confirmed to me four Glasto sets. With their persistence for performing, I wouldn't be surprised for a couple more across the weekend haha. 

Their enthusiasm is mad considering their back line!

James.

Edited by BPEC_Coaches

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:06 PM, Wooderson said:

Crossing fingers for their ‘Energy Flash’ cover.

I’ve just searched up this thread after digging into their stuff and remembering there was a thread on here. Are you serious about the Energy Flash thing? It is one of my favourite tracks of all time. They’re also playing Strummerville 9-ish Thurs evening in case people didn’t know. Been blasting their music out for the last 20 mins ?

1 minute ago, ravermum said:

I’ve just searched up this thread after digging into their stuff and remembering there was a thread on here. Are you serious about the Energy Flash thing? It is one of my favourite tracks of all time. They’re also playing Strummerville 9-ish Thurs evening in case people didn’t know. Been blasting their music out for the last 20 mins ?