Snapped Ankles

Wooderson

Absolutely love the Crows Nest, the massive trek up that hill is well worth it, Gengahr the Sunday of 2015 was a highlight as was King Gizz up there 2017 after Phoenix truly a magical place! We did Flamingods around midnight the Sunday of 2017 and then just sat down on the hill smoked a spliff and just look over the site one more time. 

Snapped Ankles will be amazing, think we'll get some cracking bands up at the Crows Nest this year, hoping to see The Orielles and Boy Azooga make an appearance

On 3/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Quark said:

Second star on the right and straight on until morning.

I joke. I have no fucking clue. Never made it, or the rabbit hole, or the piano bar. Generally end up walking in circles in the green fields.

Where is the piano bar? 

On 3/23/2019 at 2:19 PM, Wooderson said:

Playing twice. Sat eve in Bill’s Green and Sunday 1am in the Crow’s Nest. **thumbs**

If any more proof were needed that this is happening, the band's official twitter have 'liked' my tweet of this post to someone (and his response about the climb up to the Crow's Nest).

8 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

If any more proof were needed that this is happening, the band's official twitter have 'liked' my tweet of this post to someone (and his response about the climb up to the Crow's Nest).

Well, the band **would** do that wouldnt they. ?

Followed you on Twitter btw scout.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...