Snapped Ankles

Wooderson

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Is that Sunday 1am as in shortly after the Saturday headliner? That’d be a good twofer with Hot Chip, depending on how challenging that hill will be.

Soz mate the second show is the Monday morning if you get me.

2 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

How do you actually get to Crows Nest then, tried for mac demarco, but ended up at rabbits hole.

Second star on the right and straight on until morning.

I joke. I have no fucking clue. Never made it, or the rabbit hole, or the piano bar. Generally end up walking in circles in the green fields.

18 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

How do you actually get to Crows Nest then, tried for mac demarco, but ended up at rabbits hole.

Keep going uphill beyond Rabbits Hole. Tent at top of the field. I've seen four acts in there and each one has been a massive party. Snapped Ankles will be ace... and congrats to those that are there at 1am on Sunday! 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

Past the rabbit hole and keep going right to the top of the hill. Its a horrendous thing to do at midnight but generally worth it.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

eFests Meet for Snappy and the lads

J186H_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

I turned up once many years ago to the Wednesday meet in a very inebriated state and that was purely luck as I was passing. I have read many people have planned to go but then Wednesday drinking takes over and next thing it's Monday morning. So 1 am Monday morning ?

2 hours ago, ace56blaa said:

went straight after lcd finished and was at the back of lcd crowd so actuallly had a chance of making it i think

I thought we went straight from LCD but looking back we tried to go run shack for Mike Skinner but the SE corner was shut. 

I’d really recommend getting up there if you can, it’s easily my favourite place on site. Might be worth getting your bearings when’s it’s light. If you look up from the park up the hill that the glasto sign is on then it’s over the opposite side to the left as you look by the hedge. It’s as far up as the sign. 

I once went up in the afternoon and alexsis Taylor was setting up and I was just sat down and the only other people in there were the other members of Hot Chip. 

3 minutes ago, Divein said:

I thought we went straight from LCD but looking back we tried to go run shack for Mike Skinner but the SE corner was shut. 

I’d really recommend getting up there if you can, it’s easily my favourite place on site. Might be worth getting your bearings when’s it’s light. If you look up from the park up the hill that the glasto sign is on then it’s over the opposite side to the left as you look by the hedge. It’s as far up as the sign. 

I once went up in the afternoon and alexsis Taylor was setting up and I was just sat down and the only other people in there were the other members of Hot Chip. 

yeah if i get a ticket i need to get there for sure

It’s a great little stage - caught The Other Tribe there after the Stones and it was ace. Saw Snapped Ankles at Blue Dot last year and they were superb - will be very trippy on a Sunday night.

Chemical Brothers to this via Arcadia will be a great end to the festival.