Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wooderson

Snapped Ankles

Recommended Posts

Playing twice. Sat eve in Bill’s Green and Sunday 1am in the Crow’s Nest. **thumbs**

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that Sunday 1am as in shortly after the Saturday headliner? That’d be a good twofer with Hot Chip, depending on how challenging that hill will be.

Edited by dentalplan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Is that Sunday 1am as in shortly after the Saturday headliner? That’d be a good twofer with Hot Chip, depending on how challenging that hill will be.

Soz mate the second show is the Monday morning if you get me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wooderson said:

Soz mate the second show is the Monday morning if you get me.

Drat that’s no good.

cheers for bringing the news tho

Edited by dentalplan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

How do you actually get to Crows Nest then, tried for mac demarco, but ended up at rabbits hole.

Second star on the right and straight on until morning.

I joke. I have no fucking clue. Never made it, or the rabbit hole, or the piano bar. Generally end up walking in circles in the green fields.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

How do you actually get to Crows Nest then, tried for mac demarco, but ended up at rabbits hole.

Keep going uphill beyond Rabbits Hole. Tent at top of the field. I've seen four acts in there and each one has been a massive party. Snapped Ankles will be ace... and congrats to those that are there at 1am on Sunday! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

How do you actually get to Crows Nest then, tried for mac demarco, but ended up at rabbits hole.

Past the rabbit hole and keep going right to the top of the hill. Its a horrendous thing to do at midnight but generally worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, priest17 said:

Past the rabbit hole and keep going right to the top of the hill. Its a horrendous thing to do at midnight but generally worth it.

kinda wish i didnt give up for mac demarco now, though it was horribly muddy that year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

kinda wish i didnt give up for mac demarco now, though it was horribly muddy that year

Time were you going to get there? It was about 5 deep outside when I got there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of these, just whacked them on spotify & youtube. Thanks  @Wooderson cos I can imagine these being fun live.

Monday 1am! Will definitely try to make that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ace56blaa said:

How do you actually get to Crows Nest then, tried for mac demarco, but ended up at rabbits hole.

Just go up!! (From the park)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

eFests Meet for Snappy and the lads

J186H_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

I turned up once many years ago to the Wednesday meet in a very inebriated state and that was purely luck as I was passing. I have read many people have planned to go but then Wednesday drinking takes over and next thing it's Monday morning. So 1 am Monday morning 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Divein said:

Time were you going to get there? It was about 5 deep outside when I got there. 

went straight after lcd finished and was at the back of lcd crowd so actuallly had a chance of making it i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Playing twice. Sat eve in Bill’s Green and Sunday 1am in the Crow’s Nest. **thumbs**

I thought you'd had an extremely painful accident and were asking about doing Glastonbury with crutches.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up for this, love the crows nest, finished the fest every year there for past 4/5. Jagwar Ma DJ set to close Glasto 🙌

 

also toy were insane up there one year. As were Pumarosa after Muse. 

Top place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ace56blaa said:

went straight after lcd finished and was at the back of lcd crowd so actuallly had a chance of making it i think

I thought we went straight from LCD but looking back we tried to go run shack for Mike Skinner but the SE corner was shut. 

I’d really recommend getting up there if you can, it’s easily my favourite place on site. Might be worth getting your bearings when’s it’s light. If you look up from the park up the hill that the glasto sign is on then it’s over the opposite side to the left as you look by the hedge. It’s as far up as the sign. 

 

I once went up in the afternoon and alexsis Taylor was setting up and I was just sat down and the only other people in there were the other members of Hot Chip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Divein said:

I thought we went straight from LCD but looking back we tried to go run shack for Mike Skinner but the SE corner was shut. 

I’d really recommend getting up there if you can, it’s easily my favourite place on site. Might be worth getting your bearings when’s it’s light. If you look up from the park up the hill that the glasto sign is on then it’s over the opposite side to the left as you look by the hedge. It’s as far up as the sign. 

 

I once went up in the afternoon and alexsis Taylor was setting up and I was just sat down and the only other people in there were the other members of Hot Chip. 

yeah if i get a ticket i need to get there for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a great little stage - caught The Other Tribe there after the Stones and it was ace. Saw Snapped Ankles at Blue Dot last year and they were superb - will be very trippy on a Sunday night.

Chemical Brothers to this via Arcadia will be a great end to the festival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...