Best Performers on the Lineup

DefLeppard

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Best performers are IDLES. Like them or not they blow you away.

Looking forward to them to be fair. Literally only seen them perform one song on Jools and don’t know anything about them. But loved it, have seen lots of love for them on here and can’t wait to see more?

9 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

Good to hear FF have still got it, haven’t seen them for nearly a decade and their massive break had me fearful they don’t deliver anymore. 

They’re exactly the same! Brixton academy especially went off. Crowd was loving it.

14 hours ago, OffshoreToon said:

Despite mixed reviews generally for Lauryn Hill, I saw her in 2014 at the bowling alley in the O2. She was three hours late and came out to a round of boos, to which she responded by saying something like 'I have personal things going on in my life' and got more boos. A good 25% of the crowd had left by that point because it was a Sunday.

Anyway, within five minutes she'd won everybody over. Every track had been reworked and the whole set flowed seamlessly. She has an incredible stage presence that brings so much energy. I don't think I'd wait three hours at Glastonbury to see her, given the amount of other acts, but I definitely would on a random Sunday.

Most likely reason she's on there as said is so you have an alternative if she does arrive late.

14 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Not seen Janelle Monae, but from the videos I have seen, her performances look pretty special.

Defo be one of the best sets.

14 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Lauryn Hill is definitely high on my "too see" list.

As far as I am aware, her "dodgy" reviews are solely due to timekeeping, not performance.

Nothing at all wrong with this!

Tbf clash permitting I'd take a look...there is nothing clashing from what we know yet and she's much rarer than Stormzy is.

13 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Best performers are IDLES. Like them or not they blow you away.

They certainly blow me away. 

3 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

Saw at latitude 2013 I think. She was amazing

Snatched every goddamn wig in the field.

IIRC it was her and then Los Campesinos! down the hill about a minute after she'd gone off stage. Don't think I've ever seen two amazing shows that close together before or since.

• Upvote 1